LG G6 & Sandton City Voucher Promotion - Korea Day10, 19 2017 ~ 10, 22 2017
Terms and Conditions
By entering the LG Electronics’ Sandton City Korea Day promotion in South Africa (“Promotion”), you, the Participant, are deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions.
- The promotion is organized by LG Electronics S.A. (Pty) Ltd (the “Promoter”) and is open to any consumer who purchases a LG G6(“product”).
- This promotion is open to participants who reside in South Africa, are natural persons and who are 18 (eighteen) years of age at the commencement date of the promotion.
- This promotion excludes employees, directors, agents/agencies, contractors and consultants of the Promoter and all other participating companies and their immediate families, life partners, associates or business partners of the Promoter, LG’s associated companies, and outlet owners and their immediate families and staff.
- The promotion starts on 19th October 2017and ends on 22 October 2017 inclusive (“Promotion Period”). In order to participate in the promotion and receive a R1000 (one thousand Rand) Sandton City voucher (“voucher”), the consumer is required to purchase a LG G6 from Sandton City.
- Entry is strictly limited to one (1)entry per product purchased.
- A copy of the T's & C's is available on the LG Website www.lg.com/za/promotions. Participation in the promotion constitutes acceptance of the promotion rules and all Participants agree to abide by the rules.
- To redeem the voucher, the Participant is required to bring proof of purchase of the LG G6 to the LG Stand situated in Sandton City – LG Stand – Korea Day
- The voucher is non transferable.
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- The duration of this Promotion may also be extended or curtailed at the sole discretion of the Promoter. If this is the case, the Promoter will provide notice of this on the Website www.lg.com/za/promotions. It will be the participant’s responsibility to check www.lg.com/za/promotions for any extension and/or alterations of the duration of the promotion.
- The Promoter does not assume responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter and/or any of its subsidiaries do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for lost entries, corrupted and/or delayed entries as a result of any network, hardware or software failure, among others, of any kind.
- All Participants indemnify the Promoter, as well as their respective agents, advertisers, suppliers and nominated agents from any loss, damages, liability, claim, expenses, cost orders or demand which may arise as a result of a participant's entry and/or participation in the promotion and, where applicable, negligent acts and/or omissions of the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry in the event of fraud in any form has been committed by any of the Participants.
- All Participants agree that the Promoter may suspend, modify and/or cancel the promotion should the promotion’s continuation be untenable for reasons outside the Promoters control. In the event of any disruption to the promotion, the Promoter shall use its reasonable endeavors to remedy the disruption and resume the promotion on a fair and equitable basis. In the event of such termination, all Participants herewith agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this Promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its agents and/or staff.
- All risks associated with the voucher shall pass to the participant upon receipt thereof and all of the Promoters obligations in regard to this promotion shall terminate.
- In the event of a dispute in regard to any aspect of this promotion and/or the Terms and Conditions, the Promoter’s decision will be final and binding and no correspondence may be entered into.
- User data collected for this promotion via the portal will not be used for any other purpose than for this promotion only.
- The Promoter and Agent, shall utilize all reasonable precautions to ensure that all participants’ personal information is kept safe and secure during the promotion period and shall dispose of such information thereafter.
- The Promoter may refuse to supply the product if these Terms and Conditions have not been adhered to or if it detects any irregularities or fraudulent practices. The Promoter is entitled in its entire discretion to reject any participant for any reason.
- To the extent permitted by the Consumer Protection Act and any other applicable law:
a. The participant(s) hereby indemnifies the Promoter against any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or loss of any kind regardless of how this was caused, and whether it arose under the law of contract or delict or otherwise, because of the participants entrance to the Promotion.
- The promotion shall not impose any obligation on the Promoter to make payment for any tax obligations on behalf of the participant/s to the South African Revenue Services and the participant/s shall bear liability for payment of such tax obligations to the South African Revenue Services. The participant/s indemnifies and holds the Promoter harmless from any and all liabilities which may arise in respect of the above.
- The Promoter shall not be held liable for any damage of whatsoever nature arising out of or resulting from the use or submission or uploading of any material, photograph, picture, graphic or image during the Promotion.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorized intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any participant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion as appropriate, subject to the approval of relevant regulatory authorities.
- As permitted by Law, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend or terminate this promotion, without notice at any time, and such cancellation, or termination shall be deemed to have taken effect from the date of publication on the Promoter’s website www.lg.com/za/promotions No liability shall lie against the Promoter in favor of any participant and/ or third party arising from such cancellation, suspension or termination. Therefore the participant waives his/her right which they may have against the Promoter and hereby acknowledge that they will have no right of recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the Promoter.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
- The Promoter accepts no liability or responsibility, whether occasioned by any circumstance not foreseeable and not within its reasonable control for delayed delivery of the product, but not limited to, stock unavailability, strike, lock out, riot, threat of war, any action taken by governmental authority or public authority of any kind, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earth quake or other acts of God.
- If part or all of any clauses of these Terms and Conditions is illegal, invalid or unenforceable:
a. It will be read down to the extent necessary to ensure that it is not illegal, invalid or unenforceable, but if that is not possible;
b. It will be severed from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will continue to have full force and effect.
NextLG Home Entertainment - R500 Gift Voucher Birthday Promotion 10, 17 2017 ~ 11, 30 2017