LG & Kloppers Cashback Promotion03, 01 2017 ~ 03, 31 2017
Terms and Conditions
By entering the LG Cash back campaign (“campaign”), you, the participant, are deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions
- LG Electronics in conjunction with Kloppers will be launching a National Campaign (“Campaign”) commencing on 1st March 2017 and ending on 31st March 2017 inclusive.
- This Campaign is run by LG Electronics S.A. (Pty) Ltd (“LG”) (“Promoter”) and is open to and afforded to all members of the public who reside in South Africa, who purchase the below stated LG HA products in Kloppers :
LG WASHING MACHINES
FH4U2UDNP5 R 500.00 CASH BACK
FH4U2VDNP5 R 500.00 CASH BACK
FH4U1BHK4N R 500.00 CASH BACK
FH4U1FCHK4N R 500.00 CASH BACK
- Entry is strictly limited to (1) one entry per product purchased.
- This campaign excludes employees, directors, all agents/agencies, contractors and consultants of the promoter and all other participating companies and their immediate families, life partners, associate, or business partners of LG, LG’s associated companies, their immediate families and staff.
- This cash back offer is only open to residents of the Republic of South Africa who are eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Participants may claim their cash back upon purchase of multiple participating LG products, provided that participants submit valid and clear proof of purchase in terms of the claim procedure.
a) Take a clear photo of your proof of purchase of the participating LG product and send the photo via SMS or WhatsApp to 076 810 4776. Alternatively you can also submit your proof of purchase (retailer tax invoice) to Kloppers@LGcashback.co.za.
b) The fulfillment company, “Model Citizen”, will contact the participant to obtain the relevant banking details in order to do an electronic transfer of the relevant cash back amount directly into the participant’s bank account.
c) Once the cash back amount has been deposited into the relevant bank account, “Model Citizen “will send an SMS to confirm the transfer.
- “Model Citizen”will require the participants banking account details in order to do an electronic transfer of the cash back into a relevant bank account to enable the promoter to ensure compliance with these rules and the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008. Should any participant refuse or be unable to comply with this rule for any reason, such participant will be deemed to have rejected the cash back offer and it shall revert back to the promoter.
- Participants will be contacted within 72(seventy two) hours by “Model Citizen” to co-ordinate redemption of their cash back. Participants will be contacted up to 3(three) times telephonically and twice by SMS by “Model Citizen”, thereafter it is the participants responsibility to contact “Model Citizien”on 0800 54 54 54. Participants must contact “Model Citizen” within 3 months. Should a participant not be available on the contact number provided or fail to contact “Model Citizen” within the time frame stipulated above or rejects, forfeits or declines acceptance of the cash back, that participant’s right to the cash back will be deemed to have been waived and the participants entitlement to the cash back will be forfeited.
- Participants must be able to identify himself or herself in a manner determined by the promoter as the participant of this campaign and has to comply with the required validation procedure in order to claim the cash back. Participants who do not provide the required documents within 3(three) months will forfeit their cash back entitlement.
- The promoter shall not be liable for any costs incurred by the participant associated with the transfer of the cash back.
- All risks involving the cash back transfer and the cash back itself, shall pass from “Model Citizen” to the participant upon transfer.
- The promoter may refuse to award the cash back if entry procedures or these terms and conditions have not been adhered to or if it detects any irregularities or fraudulent practices. The promoter is entitled in its entire discretion to reject any participant for any reason and will not be obliged to notify participants that they are rejected.
- The promoter is not liable for any technical failures affecting participation and/or the cash back transfer process.
- The promoter assumes no liability whatsoever for any entry that has been omitted from participation in this campaign for any reason whatsoever.
- User data collected via this campaign will not be used for any other purpose than for this campaign only.
- Neither the promoter nor any other person or party associated with this campaign, their associated companies, agents, contractors and sponsors and any of its personnel involved in this campaign, shall be liable whatsoever for any loss or damage incurred or suffered (including but not limited to direct or indirect or consequential loss), death or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from either participation in this campaign or from claiming the cash back.
- The promoter reserves the right to amend, cancel, terminate or alter this campaign immediately and without notice in the event that this campaign is held to be or becomes unlawful. In such event all participants hereby waive any rights which they may have against the promoter and acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the promoter.
- The duration of this promotion may also be extended or curtailed at the sole discretion of the promoter. If this is the case, the promoter will provide notice of this on the Website www.lg.com/za/promotions. It will be the participant’s responsibility to check LG.com/za/promotions for any extension and/or alterations of the duration of the campaign.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the campaign shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
- If part or all of any clause of these Terms and Conditions is illegal, invalid or unenforceable:
a) It will be read down to the extent necessary to ensure that it is not illegal, invalid or unenforceable, but if that is not possible:
b) It will be severed from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will continue to have full force and effect.
Publicity endeavors will be within legal and reasonable ethical confines.