LG OLED 4K – R10 000 Gift Voucher Campaign04, 01 2017 ~ 04, 30 2017
Terms and Conditions
By entering the LG Electronics’ OLED 4K TV gift voucher campaign in South Africa (“Campaign”), you, the Participant, are deemed to have read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
To find out more about LG OLED TVs, visit:
- The Campaign is organized by LG Electronics S.A. (Pty) Ltd (the “Promoter”) and is open to anyone purchasing an LG OLED 4K television (“product”).
- This Campaign is open to participants who reside in South Africa, are natural persons and who are 18 (eighteen) years of age at the commencement date of the Campaign.
- This Campaign excludes employees, directors, agents/agencies, contractors and consultants of the Promoter and all other participating companies and their immediate families, life partners, associates or business partners of the Promoter, LG’s associated companies, and outlet owners and their immediate families and staff.
- The Campaign starts on 1 April 2017 and ends on 30 April 2017 inclusive (“Campaign Period”). In order to participate in the Campaign, the participant is required to purchase a LG qualifying product from any participating retailer stockist (Makro, Dion Wired, Hirsch’s, Tafelberg Furnishers, Kloppers, Incredible Connection, P&G, Artic, AJR, Save Hyper, Metro, Diamond Corner, The Digital Experience, Home Corp, New World, Rafi, Masons, Stax, Sounds Great, Takealot, TV & Appliances Direct (“retailers”) of LG OLED Televisions.
- Entry is strictly limited to (1) one entry per product purchased.
- A copy of the Terms and Conditions is available on the LG Website www.lg.co/za/promotions. Participation in the Campaign constitutes acceptance of the Campaign rules and all Participants agree to abide by the rules.
- Gift vouchers can only be used at the same participating Retailers where the original purchase of the OLED TV was made.
- The Gift vouchers carry different values depending on the model purchased;
a. LG OLED 4K TV’S: Purchase of an OLED65G6 entitles the purchaser to a R10 000 gift voucher,
b. Purchase of an OLED65E6 entitles the purchaser to a R5 000 gift voucher,
c. Purchase of an OLED55E6 entitles the purchaser to a R3 000 gift voucher,
d. Purchase of an OLED55B6 entitles the purchaser to a R3 000 gift voucher,
- To claim your gift voucher at the relevant participating retailer - Take a photograph of your proof of purchase of the relevant LG product and send the photo via SMS or WhatsApp to 076 810 4776. Alternatively you can submit your proof of purchase (retailer tax invoice) to email@example.com
- Gift vouchers are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised.
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- The Promoter is not liable for any technical failure that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted. The gift voucher is accepted by the participant at his/her own risk and the Promoter is not liable, at any time, for any death, injury or liability arising as a result of redeeming the gift voucher.
- The duration of this Promotion may also be extended or curtailed at the sole discretion of the Promoter. If this is the case, the Promoter will provide notice of this on the Website www.lg.com/za/promotions. It will be the participant’s responsibility to check www.lg.com/za/promotions for any extension and/or alterations of the duration of the campaign.
- The Promoter does not assume responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter and/or any of its subsidiaries do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for lost entries, corrupted and/or delayed entries as a result of any network, hardware or software failure, among others, of any kind. Proof of sending an entry, will not be accepted as proof of receipt of an entry.
- All Participants indemnify the Promoter, as well as their respective agents, advertisers, suppliers and nominated agents from any loss, damages, liability, claim, expenses, cost orders or demand which may arise as a result of a Participant's entry and/or participation in the Campaign and, where applicable, subsequent Gift voucher and/or delivery arising from negligent acts and/or omissions of the Promoter and/or respective agency.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry in the event of fraud in any form has been committed by any of the Participants.
- Any Gift voucher enquiries may be directed during business hours via WhatsApp to 076 810 4776 from Monday to Friday, between 8:30am to 4:30pm and from 1st April 2017 until 30th April 2017 when this Campaign’s ends. In addition, all email enquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Participants agree that the Promoter may suspend, modify and/or cancel the Campaign’s should the Campaign’s continuation be untenable for reasons outside the Promoters control. Reasonable steps will be taken to notify the Campaign’s Participants, should such steps become necessary. The Promoter shall inform the Campaign’s Participants which steps it intends taking in this regard. In the event of any disruption to the Campaign’s, the Promoter shall use its reasonable endeavors to remedy the disruption and resume the Competition on a fair and equitable basis. In the event of such termination, all Participants herewith agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this Promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its agents and/or staff.
- All risks and ownership of the gift voucher shall pass to the participant upon transfer thereof and all of the Promoters obligations in regard to this Campaign as well as in regard to the Gift voucher shall terminate.
- In the event of a dispute in regard to any aspect of this Campaign and/or the Terms and Conditions, the promoter’s decision will be final and binding and no correspondence may be entered into.
- User data collected via this Campaign will not be used for any other purpose than for this Campaign only.
- The Promoter shall utilize all reasonable precautions to ensure that all participants’ personal information is kept safe and secure during the promotion period and shall dispose of such information thereafter.
- The Promoter may refuse to supply the Gift voucher if Terms and Conditions have not been adhered to or if it detects any irregularities or fraudulent practices. LG is entitled in its entire discretion to reject any participant for any reason.
- To the extent permitted by the Consumer Protection Act and any other applicable law:
a. The participant(s) hereby indemnifies the Promoter against any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or loss of any kind regardless of how this was caused, and whether it arose under the law of contract or delict or otherwise, because of the participants entrance to the Campaign.
- The Campaign shall not impose any obligation on the Promoter to make payment for any tax obligations on behalf of the participant/s to the South African Revenue Services and the participant/s shall bear liability for payment of such tax obligations to the South African Revenue Services. The participant/s indemnifies and holds the Promoter harmless from any and all liabilities which may arise in respect of the above.
- The Promoter shall not be held liable for any damage of whatsoever nature arising out of or resulting from the use or submission or uploading of any material, photograph, picture, graphic or image during the Campaign.
- By submitting an entry, participants accept and unconditionally agree with the above Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter may in it’s sole discretion amend these Terms and Conditions at any time, without notice, and such amendments shall be deemed to have taken effect from the date of publication of the revised Terms and Conditions on the Promoter’s website www.lg.com/za/promotions. The onus rests on the participant to constantly check the website for updates to the terms and conditions.
- If this Campaign is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorized intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any participant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Campaign as appropriate, subject to the approval of relevant regulatory authorities.
- As permitted by Law, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend or terminate this Campaign, without notice at any time, and such cancellation, or termination shall be deemed to have taken effect from the date of publication on the Promoter’s’s website www.lg.com/za/promotions No liability shall lie against the Promoter in favor of any participant and/ or third party arising from such cancellation, suspension or termination. Therefore the participant waives his/her right which they may have against the Promoter and hereby acknowledge that they will have no right of recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the Promoter.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Campaign shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
- The Promoter accepts no liability or responsibility, whether occasioned by any circumstance not foreseeable and not within its reasonable control for late or delayed delivery of the Gift Voucher, but not limited to, stock unavailability, strike, lock out, riot, threat of war, any action taken by governmental authority or public authority of any kind, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earth quake or other acts of God.
- If part or all of any clause of these Terms and Conditions is illegal, invalid or unenforceable:
a. It will be read down to the extent necessary to ensure that it is not illegal, invalid or unenforceable, but if that is not possible;
b. It will be severed from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will continue to have full force and effect.
Publicity endeavors will be within legal and reasonable ethical confines.