LG Skullcandy Uproar Headset Promotion12, 01 2016 ~ 02, 28 2017
Terms and Conditions:
- This LG Skullcandy Uproar Headset Promotion (“Promotion”) is organised by LG Electronics S.A (Pty) Ltd (“LG”) in partnership with Celcom (PTY) Ltd (“Celcom”), (“authorized distributor”) and MTN (“Service Provider”) and is open to all participants who are natural persons and who are 18(eighteen) years of age at the commencement date of the Promotion ,who reside in South Africa who purchase a LG G5 SE or LG Stylus 2 Smartphone (“LG G5 SE or LG Stylus 2”) from an authorized participating MTN Outlet or through an MTN On-line channel.
- Consumers that fulfill these requirements will hereafter be referred to as “Participants”;
- This Promotion excludes employees, directors, all agents/agencies, contractors and consultants of LG and all other participating companies and their immediate families, life partners, associate, or business partners of LG , LG’s associated companies, outlet owners and their immediate families and staff;
- The Promotion commences on 1st December 2016 and ends on 28th February 2017 inclusive (“Promotion Period”), while stock lasts;
- All information relating to this Promotion published on any promotional or advertising material, or on LG’s website at any time before or during the Promotion period will form part of these terms and conditions of entry.
- By purchasing a LG G5 SE or LG Stylus 2 from an authorized participating MTN outlet or through an MTN On-line channel during the Promotion Period, the participant will receive a FREE Skullcandy Uproar Headset (Model No CELSD-S5URHT-493) valued at R499 (Four hundred and ninety nine Rand), while stock lasts;
- The Skullcandy Uproar Headset is not transferrable and may not under any circumstances be exchanged for cash. MTN and/or [LG] reserve the right to substitute or exchange any prize with another prize of similar commercial value, in their sole discretion, while stock lasts;
Skullcandy Headset Warranty Policy:
- Should there be any defect with the Skullcandy Uproar Headset, the defective Skullcandy Headset must be returned within 7 (seven) days of receipt together with proof of purchase to the authorized participating MTN Outlet, who issued the participant with the promotional headset. The authorized and participating MTN Outlet, will apply the MTN approved Skullcandy Warranty Procedure, in order to resolve the defective product claim;
The defective Skullcandy Uproar Headset is to be returned to the authorized participating MTN outlet, along with the below listed information and documentation:
- Original Proof of Purchase
- Customer Contact Number
- Customer Name & Surname
- Customer Email Address
- Customer City of Residence
- The participant may contact Celcom Pty Ltd on 011 262 0399 / 011 262 0396 or email email@example.com, for further assistance in terms of manufacturing defect queries.
- In the event of a dispute, in regard to any aspect of this Promotion and/or these terms and conditions, LG’s decision will be final and binding;
- LG reserves the right to photograph the participant(s) and use such photographs on the LG’s website if applicable. LG shall not be liable for any damage of whatsoever nature arising out of or resulting from the use or submission or uploading of any material, photograph, picture, graphic or image during this Promotion;
- LG shall utilize all reasonable precautions to ensure that all participants’ personal information is kept safe and secure during the promotion period and shall dispose of such information thereafter;
- To the extent permitted by the Consumer Protection Act and any other applicable law:
- The participant(s) hereby indemnifies LG against any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or loss of any kind regardless of how this was caused, and whether it arose under the law of contract or delict or otherwise, because of the participants participation in this Promotion.
- By subscribing to a LG G5 or LG Stylus 2 via MTN’s retail channels (instore, online or via accredited third-party agencies), entrants grant MTN the right to share subscriber data and any personal information shared during their postpaid contract application with LG, for audit purposes;
- LG may in their sole discretion amend these terms and conditions at any time, without notice;
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of LG, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorized intervention or fraud, LG reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any participant;
- Save as permitted by Law, LG reserves the right to cancel, suspend or terminate this Promotion, without notice at any time, and such cancellation or termination shall be deemed to have taken effect from the date of publication on LG’s website http://www.lg.com/za/promotions. The onus rests on the participant(s) to constantly check the website for updates to these terms and conditions. No liability shall lie against LG in favour of any participant, and/ or third party arising from such cancellation, suspension or termination. Therefore the participant waives his/her right which they may have against LG and hereby acknowledge that they will have no right of recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against LG;
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa;
- If part or all of any clause of these Terms and Conditions is illegal, invalid or unenforceable:
- It will be read down to the extent necessary to ensure that it is not illegal, invalid or unenforceable, but if that is not possible;
- It will be severed from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will continue to have full force and effect.
Publicity endeavors will be within legal and reasonable ethical confines.
NextLG TrueSteam Promotion 11, 07 2016 ~ 01, 31 2017