LG & Vodacom Father's Day Promotion
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR PURCHASE OF YOUR LG G5.
To stand a chance to redeem one (1) of three thousand (3000) LG BCK-5100 Power Banks, valued at R999 each, please follow the following procedure:
- Purchase your LG G5 within the period 15th June up to and including the 26th June 2016 from Vodacom Shops or Vodacom Online at www.vodacom.co.za
- Take a clear photo of your proof of purchase be it a tax invoice or till slip of the LG G5 from a Vodacom Shop or Vodacom Online at www.vodacom.co.za and send the photo via SMS or WhatsApp to 076 810 4776. Alternatively you can also email your proof of purchase (Vodacom Tax Invoice) to fathersday@LGG5.co.za
- Model Citizen Marketing CC (“Model Citizen”), LG’s appointed fulfilment company, will verify the purchase outlet, date of purchase and handset model against the proof of purchase, submitted by the participant. Only participants who purchased within the stipulated time period at a Vodacom Shop or Vodacom Online www.vodacom.co.za and redeems the LG BCK-5100 Power Bank will qualify to receive the LG BCK-5100 Power Bank. Customers who qualify for the redemption, against the aforementioned criteria will be contacted via SMS or WhatsApp or email by Model Citizen, requesting the participant to verify their details and to confirm their daytime delivery address. Model Citizen will send the qualifying participant a SMS or WhatsApp or Email informing the participant that their LG BCK-5100 Power Bank has been dispatched for delivery via SKYNET Couriers.
- Deliveries will only be made to addresses located within the borders of South Africa, as specified by the qualifying participant, during weekdays from Monday to Friday, between the Hours 09:00 and 16:00.
NOTE: Terms and Conditions apply.
The LG Father’s Day BCK-5100 Power Bank Promotion is limited to the following participating LG Products:
LG G5 Titanium Colour - LGH850.AZAFTN
LG G5 Gold Colour - LGH850.AZAFTN
By entering the LG Father’s Day Promotion (“promotion”), you, the Participant, are deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions.
- The promotion is organized by LG Electronics S.A. (Pty) Ltd (the “Promoter”).
- The promotion starts on 15/06/2016 and ends on 26/06/2016 (both dates inclusive), hereinafter referred to as the “Promotion Period.”
- This promotion excludes employees, directors, all agents/agencies, contractors and consultants of LG and all other participating companies and their immediate families, life partners, associate, or business partners of LG, LG’s associated companies, their immediate families and staff.
- This LG BCK-5100 Power Bank offer is only open to residents of the Republic of South Africa who are natural persons, eighteen (18) years of age at the commencement date of the promotion period and who are currently residing in the Republic of South Africa at the date of commencement of the promotion period.
- The first three thousand (3000) qualifying participants may redeem their LG BCK-5100 Power Bank, provided that participants submit valid and clear proof of purchase in terms of the claim procedure above.
- Model Citizen will require the qualifying participants delivery address in order to make delivery of the LG BCK-5100 Power Bank to qualifying participants via SKYNET Couriers during the above indicated delivery time lines. Should any participant refuse or be unable to comply with this rule for any reason, such participant will be deemed to have rejected the LG BCK-5100 Power Bank Offer.
- Participants will be contacted by Model Citizen within 72 (seventy two) hours, excluding public holidays and weekends, to co-ordinate redemption of their LG BCK-5100 Power Bank. Participants will be contacted up to 3 (three) times via the same mode of communication in which the proof of purchase was submitted by way of SMS, WhatsApp or Email.
- In the event that the participant was not contacted within 72 (seventy two) hours by Model Citizen from the date of his/her submission of proof of purchase, it is the participants responsibility to contact the Promoter on 0800 54 54 54 by no later than close of business on the 6th July 2016. Should a participant not be available on the contact number provided or fail to contact the Promoter within the time frame stipulated above or rejects, forfeits or declines acceptance of the LG BCK-500 Power Bank, that participant’s right to the LG BCK-5100 Power Bank will be deemed to have been waived and the participants entitlement to the LG BCK-5100 Power Bank will be forfeited.
- Participants must be able to identify himself or herself in a manner determined by the Promoter as the Participant of this campaign and have to comply with the required validation procedure in order to claim the LG BCK-5100 Power Bank. Participants who do not provide the required documents by 06 July 2016 to Model Citizen will forfeit their LG BCK-5100 Power Bank entitlement.
- Model Citizen via the promoter’s appointed courier; SKYNET, will facilitate the delivery of the LG BCK-5100 Power Banks.
- The Promoter and Model Citizen shall not be liable for any costs incurred by the Participant associated with the redemption of the LG BCK-5100 Power Bank.
- All risks involving the receipt of the LG BCK-5100 Power Bank and the LG BCK-5100 Power Bank itself, shall pass from Model Citizen to the participant upon delivery.
- In the event of a dispute in regard to any aspect of this promotion and/or the terms and conditions, the Promoter’s decision will be final and binding and no correspondence may be entered into.
- The Promoter may refuse to award the LG BCK-5100 Power Bank if any entry or redemption procedures or these terms and conditions have not been adhered to or if it detects any irregularities or fraudulent practices. The Promoter is entitled in its entire discretion to reject any participant for any reason and will not be obliged to notify participants of the rejection.
- The Promoter is not liable for any technical failures affecting participation and/or the redemption of the LG BCK-5100 Power Banks.
- The Offer is not transferable. No substitution, cash redemption or assignment of the offer is permitted.
- The Promoter assumes no liability whatsoever for any entry that has been omitted from participation in this promotion for any reason whatsoever.
- The Promoter and Model Citizen shall utilize all reasonable precautions to ensure that all participants personal information is kept safe and secure during the promotion period and shall dispose of such information thereafter.
- To the extent permitted by the Consumer Protection Act and any other applicable
i. The participant(s) hereby indemnifies the Promoter against any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or loss of any kind regardless of how this was caused, and whether it arose under the law of contract or delict or otherwise, because of the participants entrance to the Promotion.
- User data collected via this promotion will not be used for any other purpose than for this promotion only.
- Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this promotion, their associated companies, agents, contractors and sponsors and any of its personnel involved in this promotion, shall be liable whatsoever for any loss or damage incurred or suffered (including but not limited to direct or indirect or consequential loss), death or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from either participation in this promotion or from redeeming the LG BCK-5100 Power Bank.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, cancel, terminate or alter this promotion immediately and without notice in the event that this promotion is held to be or becomes unlawful. In such event all participants hereby waive any rights which they may have against the Promoter and acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the Promoter.
- Participants acknowledge and accept that the Promoter shall utilize a third party (the “Promoter’s appointed fulfillment company known as Model Citizen Marketing CC”) to contact the participant in the event that the participant qualifies for the offer and to arrange delivery of the Offer.
- The Promoter may in their sole discretion amend these terms and conditions at any time, without notice, and such amendments shall be deemed to have taken effect from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the Promoter’s website www.lg.com/za/promotions. The onus rests on the participant to constantly check the website for updates to the terms and conditions.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorized intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any participant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion as appropriate, subject to the approval of relevant regulatory authorities.
- Save as permitted by Law, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend or terminate this Promotion, without notice at any time, and such cancellation, termination or termination shall be deemed to have taken effect from the date of publication on the Promoter’s website http://www.lg.com/za/promotions. No liability shall lie against the Promoter in favor of any participant, and/ or third party arising from such cancellation, suspension or termination. Therefore the participant waives his/her right which they may have against the Promoter and hereby acknowledge that they will have no right of recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the Promoter.
- This Promotion is governed by these terms and conditions.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
- The Promoter accepts no liability or responsibility, whether occasioned by any circumstance not foreseeable and not within its reasonable control for late or delayed delivery of the Offer owing to, but not limited to, stock unavailability, strike, lock out, destruction of Offer on route by any means, any civil commotion or disorder, riot, threat of war, any action taken by governmental authority or public authority of any kind, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earth quake or other acts of God.
- If part or all of any clause of these Terms and Conditions is illegal, invalid or unenforceable:
i. It will be read down to the extent necessary to ensure that it is not illegal, invalid or unenforceable, but if that is not possible;
ii. It will be severed from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will continue to have full force and effect.
Publicity endeavors will be within legal and reasonable ethical confines.