LG Electronics / House & Home - Win a Car Promotion12, 01 2017 ~ 12, 31 2017
Terms and Conditions
By entering the LG Electronics’ Win a car campaign in South Africa (“Campaign”), you, the Participant, are deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions.
- The campaign is organized by LG Electronics S.A. (Pty) Ltd (the “Promoter”) and its Agent “Model Citizen” and is open to any consumer who purchases any LG product from any authorized House and Home store within South Africa.
- This promotion is open to participants who reside in South Africa, are natural persons and who are 18 (eighteen) years of age at the commencement date of the campaign.
- This campaign excludes employees, directors, agents/agencies, contractors and consultants of the Promoter and all other participating companies and their immediate families, life partners, associates or business partners of the Promoter, Promoter’s associated companies, and outlet owners and their immediate families and staff.
- The campaign starts on 1 December 2017 and ends on 31 December 2017 inclusive (“Campaign Period”). In order to participate in the campaign , the participant is required to purchase any LG product from any authorized House and Home store within South Africa and stand a chance to win a KIA 1.0 MT Street (“Prize”).
- Entry is strictly limited to one (1) entry per product purchased.
- A copy of the T's & C's is available on the LG Website www.lg.com/za/promotions. Participation in the campaign constitutes acceptance of the campaign rules and all participants agree to abide by the rules.
- To enter, the participant is required to send their Name and which LG product they have purchased via SMS to 43211.
- The participants confirmation of entry into the campaign will be receipt of an SMS acknowledging entry.
- At the end of the campaign period , Model Citizen will contact the winner telephonically.
- The selected winner is to provide Model Citizen with the receipt of the product purchased their full name,surname and contact details , a copy of the winner’s valid South African identification,proof of address which is no older than 3(three) months and preferred car colour.
- Failure to provide Model Citizen with the required documentation as per clause 10 will result in forfeiture of the campaign.
- Model Citizen will make 5(five) attempts to contact the winner. After the 5th(fifth) failed attempt another winner will be selected.
- Any person transgressing the rules of this campaign will be disqualified.
- The Promoter is not liable for any technical failure that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted. The prize is accepted by the winner at his/her own risk and the Promoter is not liable, at any time, for any death, injury or liability arising as a result of redeeming the prize.
- The duration of this campaign may also be extended or curtailed at the sole discretion of the Promoter. If this is the case, the Promoter will provide notice of this on the Website www.lg.com/za/promotions. It will be the participant’s responsibility to check www.lg.com/za/promotionsfor any extension and/or alterations of the duration of the campaign.
- The Promoter does not assume responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter and/or any of its subsidiaries do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for lost entries, corrupted and/or delayed entries as a result of any network, hardware or software failure, among others, of any kind.
- All Participants and the winner indemnify the Promoter, as well as their respective agents, advertisers, suppliers and nominated agents from any loss, damages, liability, claim, expenses, cost orders or demand which may arise as a result of a participant's entry and/or participation in the campaign and, where applicable, negligent acts and/or omissions of the Promoter and/or respective agency.
- All Participants agree that the Promoter may suspend, modify and/or cancel the campaign should the campaign’s continuation be untenable for reasons outside the Promoter’s control. In the event of any disruption to the campaign, the Promoter shall use its reasonable endeavors to remedy the disruption and resume the campaign on a fair and equitable basis. In the event of such termination, all Participants herewith agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this campaign and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its agents and/or staff.
- Once a winner is selected at the end of the campaign period,the winner will need to identify the closest KIA dealership for the purpose of collecting the prize.
- All risks and ownership of the prize shall pass to the winner upon delivery thereof and all of the Promoters obligations in regard to this campaign shall terminate.
- All travel and insurance costs will be the winner’s responsibility.
- In the event of a dispute in regard to any aspect of this campaign and/or the Terms and Conditions, the Promoter’s decision will be final and binding and no correspondence may be entered into.
- User data collected for this campaign will not be used for any other purpose than for this campaign only.
- The Promoter and Agent, shall utilize all reasonable precautions to ensure that all participants’ personal information is kept safe and secure during the Campaign period and shall dispose of such information thereafter.
- To the extent permitted by the Consumer Protection Act and any other applicable law:
a. The participant(s) and winner hereby indemnify the Promoter and Model Citizen against any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages and/or loss of any kind regardless of how this was caused, and whether it arose under the law of contract or delict or otherwise, because of the participants and/or winner’s entrance to the campaign.
- The campaign shall not impose any obligation on the Promoter to make payment for any tax obligations on behalf of the winner to the South African Revenue Services and the winner shall bear liability for payment of such tax obligations to the South African Revenue Services. The participant/s and/or winner indemnifies and holds the Promoter harmless from any and all liabilities which may arise in respect of the above.
- The Promoter shall not be held liable for any damage of whatsoever nature arising out of or resulting from the use or submission or uploading of any material, photograph, picture, graphic or image during the campaign.
- If this campaign is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorized intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any participant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion as appropriate, subject to the approval of relevant regulatory authorities.
- As permitted by Law, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend or terminate this campaign, without notice at any time, and such cancellation, or termination shall be deemed to have taken effect from the date of publication on the Promoter’s website www.lg.com/za/promotions No liability shall lie against the Promoter in favor of any participant and/ or third party arising from such cancellation, suspension or termination. Therefore the participant and/or winner(s) waives his/her right which they may have against the Promoter and hereby acknowledge that they will have no right of recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the Promoter.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the campaign shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
- The Promoter accepts no liability or responsibility, whether occasioned by any circumstance not foreseeable and not within its reasonable control for delayed delivery of the product, but not limited to, stock unavailability, strike, lock out, riot, threat of war, any action taken by governmental authority or public authority of any kind, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earth quake or other acts of God.
- If part or all of any clauses of these Terms and Conditions is illegal, invalid or unenforceable:
a. It will be read down to the extent necessary to ensure that it is not illegal, invalid or unenforceable, but if that is not possible;
b. It will be severed from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will continue to have full force and effect.
NextLG G6 Free 28’’ Television Monitor or R2,000 Cashback Promotion - Vodacom 11, 07 2017 ~ 02, 06 2018