LG Electronics - Red Diamond Premium Service04, 01 2017 ~ 12, 30 2017
Terms & Conditions
Congratulations on purchasing an LG premium television! By accepting the LG Electronics Red Diamond Premium Service offer, you, the Participant, are deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions.
- The LG Electronics Red Diamond Premium Service is organized by LG Electronics S.A. (Pty) Ltd (the “Promoter”) and is open to participants who reside in South Africa, are natural persons and who are 18 (eighteen) years of age at the commencement date of the LG Electronics Red Diamond Premium Service.
- The LG Electronics Red Diamond Premium Service commences 1 April 2017 and ends on 30 June 2017 inclusive (“Period”).
- In order to participate in the LG Electronics Red Diamond Premium Service , the participant is required to purchase a participating LG product from any participating retailer stockist (Makro; Dion Wired; Hirsch’s; Tafelberg Furnishers; Kloppers; Incredible Connections; P&G, Arctic; AJR; Save Hyper; Metro; Diamond Corner; The Digital Experience; Home Corp; New World; Rafi; Masons; Stax; Sounds Great; Takealot; TV & Appliances Direct (“retailers”) of the LG product.
- The LG Electronics Red Diamond Premium Service is strictly limited to (1) one service per product purchased.
- A copy of the terms and conditions is available on the LG Website www.lg.co/za/promotions. Participation in the LG Electronics Red Diamond Premium Service constitutes acceptance of the rules and all Participants agree to abide thereto
- The LG Electronics Red Diamond Premium service is available on the following participating models:
LG OLED TV - MODEL NUMBER & NAME
OLED65G6 - 65” OLED TV 4K
OLED65G7 - 65” OLED TV 4K
OLED65E6 - 65” OLED TV 4K
OLED65E7 - 65” OLED TV 4K
OLED55E6 - 55” OLED TV 4K
OLED55E7 - 55” OLED TV 4K
OLED55B6 - 55” OLED TV 4K
OLED55B7 - 55” OLED TV 4K
LG SUPER UHD TV - MODEL NUMBER & NAME
65UH950 - 65” SUPER UHD TV 4K
65SJ950 - 65” SUPER UHD TV 4K
65SJ850 - 65” SUPER UHD TV 4K
- The Red Diamond premium service includes:
- Free delivery (24km radius from store) there after Customer will be liable for the extra mileage @ R5.50 per km, calculated according to AA rates
- Free Installation
- Wall mounting) is optional - an LG wall bracket will be provided at no charge
- Upon purchase of the specific models at any participating retailer, the following procedure needs to be followed:
- The floor salesman will advise an LG representative to book the installation.
- The LG representative will share purchaser details (name, contact number and physical address - the installer will contact the purchaser directly to arrange a suitable time for installation. (Wired Up representatives contact details):
Johannesburg: Avesh 073 489 2795 or 073 524 0855
Durban: Mervin 082 308 1283
Cape Town: Hanson 071 786 7001 or 074 410 5499
Working hours: Monday to Friday - 8am to 5pm, Saturday 8am - 3pm, Sundays 9am - 1pm
- If the purchaser (customer) of the OLED TV or Super UHD TV has contacted the Wired Up representative in the relevant region; Wired Up, will require a copy of the Proof of purchase (till slip) to be WhatsApp’ed or SMS’ed in order to collect the Television from the participating retailer plus Wired up will require the purchaser’s (Customer) physical address, contact name and number in order to deliver and install as per the LG Electronics Red Diamond Premium service at the agreed time and date.
- Installations booked and confirmed before 12 noon can be installed within 24 (twenty four) Hours. Installations booked and confirmed after 12 noon will result in a 48 (forty eight) hour turnaround. Outlying (outside of the major business areas) depending on Location of delivery and can result up to a 72 (seventy two) hour turnaround time from confirmation until delivery.
- The list below confirms the service included in the purchase of your new LG TV. Should you require additional services this will be negotiated with the installer and paid for by the customer. Note that LG Electronics South Africa has no involvement in additional services the Customer may require for 55” and 65” services:
Labour included - 1 (one) Hour
Free delivery of product - Included
Unpack, Setup device & remove packaging - Yes
Connect device to wireless internet connection*** - Yes
Connect device to Ethernet connection*** (cable & network point not supplied) - Yes
Connect up to 3 HDMI devices to Panel TV - Yes
D-Line Conduit – Surface Mount with adhesive tape ( up to 4 meters) - Yes
Wall Mount TV** - Yes
Desktop Setup of TV - Yes
Tune TV to existing devices / source – Yes
**Wall Bracket is included
***Customer must have existing network & connectivity active
- LG Electronics South Africa shall only cover the labour as indicated above. Any additional labour required to be performed outside of the scope of work described above for the product purchased, shall be for the expense of the customer.
- This service is valid for 90 (Ninety) days from date of purchase .Proof of purchase must be retained.
- LG Electronics South Africa will within reason try meet the agreed date for installation. If for any reason the agreed date cannot be adhered to, the Customer will be contacted to arrange an alternative date.
- The appointed installation agency; Wired Up ,will carry out any installation work for which this service was advertised for and or sold to the customer, within a 24 (twenty four) km from the store the product qualifying for this service was purchased from. If additional work is found to be necessary during the course of the installation, such work will be quoted for separately and only carried out with the Customer’s permission and at the customer’s cost.
- LG Electronics South Africa may in their sole discretion amend these terms and conditions at any time, without notice, and such amendments shall be deemed to have taken effect from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the LG Electronics website www.lg.com/za/promotions
- It is the customer’s responsibility to have all the necessary parts, screws, other bits and pieces for the products, which are required for installation and set up. (Not applicable if LG Electronics South Africa is delivering the device to the customer).
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that someone is present at the provided address at the agreed time and date for installation.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that any existing internet connection is in working condition (for services requiring internet connection).
- It is the customer’s responsibility to have a network point or wireless network available for the product that requires Internet connection.
- The LG Electronics Red Diamond installation service includes the following:
- “Wired Up” will discuss with the customer about how the customer would like the LG TV to be installed and / or setup and offer advice if needed.
- Unpacking of the LG TV and removal of the packaging.
- Connection of all required devices; tiding and run the cables in conduit if this have been requested for when booking the installation.
- Demonstration of the main features.
- “Wired up” will not commence an installation unless the customer signs and agrees prior to the installation that any extra cost for additional work (that has been requested) outside of the installation scope will be for customers cost.
- Wired up include a 2 (two) month workmanship warranty from the date of installation as part of the service provided to LG Electronics Red Diamond Service.
- Not included in the LG Electronics Red Diamond Service:
- “Wired Up” will not personalise or optimise picture quality unless requested when booking the installation. This service usually takes 1 (one) hour.
- “Wired Up” will not remove existing devices and dispose of them.
- “Wired up” cannot connect any devices if such connection would constitute an unsafe or illegal installation for whatever reason. The Technician will advise on reasons why the installation is unsafe or considered illegal.
To the extent permitted by the Consumer Protection Act and any other applicable law, the participant(s) hereby indemnifies the Promoter against any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or loss of any kind regardless of how this was caused, and whether it arose under the law of contract or delict or otherwise, because of the participants entrance to the LG Electronics Red Diamond Premium service.
PreviousLG G6 Game Collection 04, 06 2017 ~ 03, 03 2018