What are precautions for booting LG G4 for the first time?
1.Booting for the first time may take a long time.
- When G4 is booted for the first time, it may require longer than usual.
- It can take up to 2 minutes and 30 seconds to as the phone settings are initialized.
- Such initialization should take place only once and following booting will only need 27 seconds.
2.Device may be heated up during booting.
- During the first booting(2m 30s), greater data processing increases power consumption by CPU and memory devices,
which cause the device to heat up.
- Depending on the amount of data and applications to be restored, the first booting time and temperature of the device may rise.
- To reduce heating, use Wi-Fi network instead of LTE during the initial setup.
- Avoid restoring features to reduce the booting time and power consumption.
Update in Play Store to prevent the device from heating up.
It can also increase power use.
* Please note that higher power consumption can increase temperature of the device.