65" Ultra HD 4K Smart TV with webOS 3.5
- More consistent color and contrast from any seats
- Active HDR expanding your HDR choices
- Contrast booster for HDR-like viewing
- Upscale the resolution to 4K quality
- Surround yourself in rich sound
- webOS 3.5 simple and fun to use
More consistent color and contrast from any seats
The IPS 4K panel in LG SUPER UHD TV delivers rich colors and strong contrast that remain consistent at wider viewing angles.
Active HDR expanding your HDR choices
Active HDR analyzes and optimizes HDR10 and HLG content for an even more striking and breathtaking HDR experience. With LG TV’s exclusive processing for HDR10 and HLG, viewers have more HDR content choices.
Contrast booster for HDR-like viewing
LG's HDR Effect uses unique image processing that transforms standard dynamic range content to emulate HDR quality by boosting the contrast for an HDR-like viewing experience.
The science of light control
Ultra Luminance and Local Dimming improve brightness and enhance detail by adjusting the backlight and dividing the image into blocks of individualized contrast.
Upscale the resolution to 4K quality
LG’s 4K Upscaler boosts resolution to near 4K quality through ultimate image processing technology.
Surround yourself in rich sound
Let yourself be transported by LG’s newest and most advanced simulated
surround sound from virtual seven channels for superior immersion.
A sleek design with flair
The seamless, slim design extends throughout the display. Coupled with a sleek profile and great picture quality, LG UHD TV is an impressive complement to its surroundings and optimal viewing experience.
* webOS GUI may differ by country.
* Services are subject to availability, may require subscription and could vary across products and platforms. Internet connection required.
* Magic remote included in box with selected webOS TV models.
* Netflix Hotkey on the remote may not be available in certain countries.
LG webOS 3.5,
security you can trust
The security manager in webOS3.5, earns prestigious CC international security certification and UL CAP2900-1 certification for its ability to provide superior privacy protection. It prevents the installation of unauthorized applications, hacking and leaks of privacy.
Easy and fast way to
Netflix 4K HDR content
With easier control and faster access, you can explore and enjoy more of Netflix’s premium 4K HDR content on LG 4K TV.
* webOS GUI may differ by country.
* 4K HDR availability may vary for Netflix content.
* Magic Remote design and button arrangement may vary by country.
* Netflix streaming membership required. 4K availability subject to your Netflix subscription plan, Internet service, device capabilities, and content availability.
|Display Device (OLED / LCD)||LG UHD TV 4K|
|Screen Size (Inch)||65|
|Viewing Angle||Wide Viewing Angle|
|Wide Color Gamut||Wider Color|
|Dimming (Set Spec.)||Local Dimming|
|Ultra Luminance||Ultra Luminance|
|Color Master Engine||Yes|
|- Upscaler||4K Upscaler|
|- True Color Accuracy||Yes|
|- HDR Effect||Yes|
|Speaker System (ch)||2.0 ch|
|Surround Mode||Ultra Surround|
|- Clear Voice||Clear Voice III|
|- Magic Sound Tuning||Yes|
|OS (Operating System)||webOS 3.5|
|Magic Zoom||Live Zoom + Focus Zoom|
|LG Content Store||Yes|
|TV - Rear(Jack Type) - HDMI (6G/3G)||6G : 2ea|
|TV - Rear(Jack Type) - USB (3.0/2.0)||2.0 : 1ea|
|TV - Side(Jack Type) - HDMI (6G/3G)||6G : 2ea|
|TV - Side(Jack Type) - USB (3.0/2.0)||2.0 : 1ea|
QUESTIONS? LET US HELP
Simply choose a support option from the icons below:
Send an Email to LG Customer Support to receive a response from an LG support representative.
Call an LG Support Representative on the toll free number
Monday to Friday: 07h00 ~ 17h00
Saturday: 08h00 ~ 17h00
Sunday: 08h00 ~ 13h00
Public Holidays: Closed
If you require help LG can support you.