See how the experts view LG OLED TV
The supreme image quality the world longs for
Perfect Color is revealed only on Perfect Black.
Experience the unmatched picture quality created by OLED TV’s self-lighting pixels.
Dramatic Imaging. Cinematic Sound.
With support for both Dolby Vision™ and Dolby Atmos®, LG OLED TV is the first TV of its kind. Experience premium cinema in the comfort of your home with the superior picture and sound quality.
Active HDR, unlike other conventional HDRs
LG OLED TV supports premium HDR content mastered by Dolby Vision™ and is even compatible with generic HDR10 and HLG. LG’s very own Active HDR technology optimizes HDR picture quality scene by scene for you to enjoy a more vivid and life-like viewing experience.
Learn more about Active HDR with Dolby Visionopen
LG OLED TV supports Dolby Vision™, the premium HDR format, as well as HDR10 and HLG. By applying exclusive scene-by-scene processing, LG OLED TV takes picture quality and viewing enjoyment to the next level.
* The compatibility for HDR playback may vary by the format and country.
DOLBY ATMOS®- Cinematic Sound for your Home
Dolby Atmos delivers each object’s unique sound in three-dimensional space for full immersion.
* The 2017 LG OLED TV currently supports Dolby Atmos playback with the most content delivered via Dolby Digital Plus through internet streaming, cable/broadcast and side-load (USB).
Dolby Atmos playback delivered via Dolby TrueHD through Blu-ray is not currently supported. LG is working closely with Dolby to enable Dolby TrueHD support in LG OLED TVs.
*webOS GUI may differ by country.
LG webOS 3.5,
security you can trust
The security manager in webOS3.5, earns prestigious CC international security certification and UL CAP2900-1 certification for its ability to provide superior privacy protection. It prevents the installation of unauthorized applications, hacking and leaks of privacy.
Easy and fast way to
Netflix 4K HDR content
With easier control and faster access, you can explore and enjoy more of Netflix’s premium 4K HDR content on LG 4K TV.
* webOS GUI may differ by country.
* 4K HDR availability may vary for Netflix content.
* Magic Remote design and button arrangement may vary by country.
* Netflix streaming membership required. 4K availability subject to your Netflix subscription plan, Internet service, device capabilities, and content availability.
QUESTIONS? LET US HELP
Simply choose a support option from the icons below:
Send an Email to LG Customer Support to receive a response from an LG support representative.
Call an LG Support Representative on the toll free number
Monday to Friday: 07h00 ~ 17h00
Saturday: 08h00 ~ 17h00
Sunday: 08h00 ~ 13h00
Public Holidays: Closed
If you require help LG can support you.