PROMOTION ENDED. REDEMPTION ONLY: Mothers Day Promo 2016
Promotion Period: 06/04/2016 ~ 30/06/2016
LG Microwave Oven, Lightwave Oven and CordZero Vacuum Cleaner ‘Mothers Day 2016’ Consumer Promotion
CONSUMER PROMOTION BONUS - UNCAPPED
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”). Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms by each entrant.
2. Any costs associated with entering the promotion, including accessing the promotional website, are the responsibility of each entrant.
3. Subject to clause 4, the promotional offer is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over currently residing in Australia who: (a) purchase a Participating Product during the Promotional Period from a participating retailer, (b) comply with all claim requirements, (c) submit a claim form in accordance with these Terms, and (d) who do not in any way tamper with the claim process and/or the offer.
4. Employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, related companies, directors, management and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. For the purposes of these Terms, the following definitions apply:
(a) ‘Bonus Product’ means 2 Gold Class Movie Tickets. Participating cinema locations include Event Cinemas. Visit the event cinemas web site for Gold Class theatre locations www.eventcinemas.com.au or www.villagecinemas.com.au
(b) ‘Purchase’ means purchase the Participating Product with payment in full during the Promotional Period from an Australian participating retailer. Purchase does not include: (i) rental payment plans of under 18 months; (ii) lay-buys or pre-orders; (iii) commercial or business transactions involving the purchase of more than three (3) units total of Participating Products; (iv) purchases via eBay or similar online third party internet websites; (v) second hand products;(vi) ex-display units or (vii) purchases made in conjunction with any other LG offer.
(c) ‘Promotional Period’ means 12:01am (AEST) on 6th April 2016 to 11:59pm (AEST) on 9th May, 2016
(d) ‘Participating Products’ means the following LG Premium Microwave Ovens, Lightwave Ovens and LG CordZero Vacuum products.
CordZero Handstick Vacuum
CordZero Canister Vacuum
CordZero RoboKing Vacuum
How to Enter
6. To enter the promotion, eligible entrants must:
(a) Purchase a Participating Product from an Australian participating retailer during the Promotional Period;
(b) Register their purchase by visiting www.lg.com.au/MothersDay2016 and complete the online claim form in full in the manner required. In order to register, eligible entrants will need to enter their title, first name, surname, current residential address, serial number, current and valid email address, date of purchase and model number, name and location of the Australian participating retailer and credit card information. Eligible entrants will also be required to confirm they have read and understood these Terms;
(c) Following registration, eligible entrants must provide a copy of the purchase receipt or tax invoice indicating the eligible entrants name and address, date of purchase and model number of the Participating Product and name and address of the Australian participating retailer by either (1) uploading a copy through the website; or (2) printing the claim form and posting both the form and the receipt or invoice to: LG Mothers Day 2016 Consumer Promotion, PO Box 622 Eastern Suburbs Mail Centre NSW 2004, within 7 days following registration.
(d) All claims must be registered by 30th June, 2016 to be considered; and
(e) If an entrant is unable to provide the serial number of the Participating Product at the time of submitting the online claim form as the Participating Product has not yet been delivered, the claim should still be registered by 30th June, 2016. The entrant must still register all details via the online claim, minus the serial number. The claimant must within seven (7) days of the date of the delivery of the Participating Product insert their serial number online and finalise the claim. Failure to provide the serial number within 7 days after delivery of the Participating Product may result in the claim being deemed invalid. The Bonus Product will only be awarded once the Promoter receives the serial number of the Participating Product purchased along with a copy of the original purchase receipt.
7. If any of the details submitted as part of the proof of purchase documentation do not match the online registration details submitted by the entrant and received by the Promoter, the entry will be deemed invalid.
8. A limit of one (1) claim per Purchase is permitted.
Bonus Product and Delivery
9. The eligible entries received and validated by the Promoter will each receive the Bonus Product(s). The delivery of Bonus Product(s) may take up to ten weeks from finalisation of a valid claim. Bonus Product(s) will be supplied as an e-voucher via email except where an alternate physical gift is provided. Physical gifts will be supplied to the address supplied by entrants during the claim process. Bonus Product(s) will be delivered to addresses in Australia only.
Promoter’s Rights and Liabilities
10. The Promoter reserves the right to verify an entry with the participating retailer that issued the relevant purchase receipt.
11. The Bonus Product is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The Bonus Product must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in Bonus Product value. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
12. The Bonus Product is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
The individual e-vouchers are valid for one Gold Class movie session admission. Vouchers can be redeemed online at www.villagecinemas.com.au or www.eventcinemas.com.au or at the ticket box for movie sessions at participating cinema locations*. Vouchers cannot be redeemed until 24 hours after purchase. Seating is subject to availability. Please redeem the voucher for a seat to your selected movie session. Not valid for group bookings, special events, movie marathons or in conjunction with any other offer or promotion unless otherwise stated. Patrons must be 18 years or older to consume alcohol. ID will be required. A surcharge applies for 3D sessions. Booking fees may apply. It is the responsibility of the holder to redeem vouchers for a movie session scheduled on or before they expire. Vouchers are not refundable, not transferrable and cannot be sold or exchanged for cash or other gift products. Lost and expired vouchers will not be extended, replaced or exchanged for cash. *Refer to villagecinemas.com.au or eventcinemas.com.au for applicable locations.
13. Entrants can only enter in their own name. The Promoter reserves the right to request all entrants to produce (within a reasonable period of time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter's reasonable satisfaction) in order to confirm each entrant's identity, age, residential address and email address, eligibility to enter and any information submitted by the entrants in entering the promotion, before issuing the Bonus Product. If the documentation required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter (or its nominated agent) or an entry has not been verified or validated to the Promoter's satisfaction within the time requested, that entrant's entry will become invalid.
14. If any Bonus Product becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter's reasonable control, then a similar Bonus Product of equal or greater value will be awarded in lieu, subject to the approval of relevant regulatory authorities.
15. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies (including their respective officers, employees and agents) shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this offer or using the Bonus Product, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
16. Certain legislation may imply warranties or conditions or impose obligations upon the Promoter which cannot be, or may only be to a limited extent, excluded, restricted or modified. These Terms must be read subject to those statutory provisions. These Terms will not affect any statutory rights that a claimant may have.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process, submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Terms or if the entrant is engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
18. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter.
19. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone or network or lines, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on a mobile network, or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures including any damage to entrant's or any other person's mobile handset or computer related to, or resulting from, participation in this promotion or the downloading of any materials related to this promotion.
20. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify or delay the promotion, subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation.
21. Caution: any attempt to deliberately damage the Promoter's promotional website or the information on the website, to cause malicious damage or interference with the normal functioning of the website, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these conditions of entry or any other legal obligation by an entrant, the entrant agrees to indemnify the promoter for those losses, damages and costs.
22. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter.
23. The Promoter collects personal information about entrants to include entrants in the promotion, awarding the Bonus Product, and for direct marketing and publicity purposes. If the personal information requested is not provided, the entrant may not be eligible to participate in the promotion or LG may not be able to award the Bonus Product. By participating in the promotion, the entrant consents to the use of their personal information for the purposes disclosed above, which will involve storage of their personal information on the Promoter’s database and expressly consents to the Promoter using the information for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes including contacting entrant in the future with information on special offers or provide entrant with marketing materials via any medium including mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Message Service), IM (Instant Messaging) and email) or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel whether existing now or in the future. Entrants will have the right to opt out of receiving any receiving direct marketing material.
24. The Promoter may share information with its related companies, with third parties for the purpose of fulfilling the terms of the promotion, and promotional partners who may contact entrants with special offers in this way, both within Australia and overseas. The Promoter may also share the personal information collected with its related companies overseas and the entrant consents to the use and disclosure of their personal information to any such overseas entities. Entrants can also gain access to, update, correct or destroy any personal information, make a complaint about a breach of privacy, or opt out of receiving any communications by contacting the Promoter at the address below.
26. The Promoter is LG Electronics Australia Pty Ltd ABN 98 064 531 264 of 2 Wonderland Drive, Eastern Creek NSW 2766. Tel: 1300 54 2273.
Previous14KG Top loader – ‘Red Balloon’ Competition – Game of skill 02/05/2016 ~ 26/06/2016
NextPROMOTION ENDED. REDEMPTION ONLY: Dryer Promo 2016 31/03/2016 ~ 30/06/2016