What should I do when drying time keeps increasing?
- Drying time varies depending on load, spin level, or cleanliness of a filter.
How to fix
- Dryer detects progress in Sensor Dry mode and controls total drying time,
therefore the time displayed earlier may change.
- A sensor detects dryness when displayed remaining time is six minutes for an gas dryer
and 11 minutes for an electric dryer to control drying time.
- Drying time can increase at this time, and it may change few times depending
on progress and amount of laundry during a cycle
- If the laundry is not completely dried even after drying for a maximum number of hours,
add time in Manual Drying or Timed Drying.