Receive help on your LG product
Receive help on your LG product
Check out the latest information related to this product.
For the most accurate technical information regarding features, specifications, installation and operation of your LG product, please refer to the Owner's Manual and other documents available for this product.
Software upgrades include device drivers and firmware updates only for specific models. Check your owner's manual to determine if your product supports software upgrades.
* SW information
1) Add HEVC logo to user guide
2. Applicable model list
3. Release History
1. Apply Dolby HDR for Netflix and Amazon
2. Apply Dolby HDR for HDMI Input
3. Add HDR Brightness Mode in HDR10 contents
4. To apply Netflix promotion
5. To improve 'No signal' problem happening upon HDCP 2.2 certification
6. To improve HDR performance with 4K Blu-Ray player connection
1.Improve the ATV color system detection error
1.Improve Dolby HDR Pop-up issue
1. Change on Volume UI location
2. YouTube requirement for certification (When the network is not connected)
3. MS CDMi application
4. Changes on LG TV Plus (iOS UAC, Mobile video)
1. Improve that motion remote controller doesn’t work after blue-tooth initialization pop-up.
2. Improve the lip-sync issue in RF DTV.
1. Improve the Sony PS4 Pro no signal issue (HDCP fail)
1. Improve the sound Hum noise
2. Add the HDR Game mode to improve the input lag
1. Added notification pop up for when app is no longer supported
2. Change in background image of no signal screen
3. Change in Amazon HDR mode
1. Apply to Terrestrial 4k HEVC
1. Fix that volume is changed to be zero by Peel Remote App during watching TV
1. improve the video noise in HDMI HDR 4K input.
1. Security Update
1. Add HEVC logo to user guide
* Caution : If your "TV model no" is not included on below applicable models list, this software is not updated.
First, please check your TV model no . You can see "Model no" at Main Label attached on TV back cover
1. Applicable Models list
TV has no picture and no sound Symptom Not turning on No picture and no sound How to fix 1. Press the buttons on the remote control and see if there's any icons or images would appear on the screen, if it does, check the current input of the TV. 2. If the TV is not turning on using th...
Missing Channels If some of the channels are missing, this is usually an indication of weak signal strength. Make sure to perform Signal Test to identify the signal strength and quality of reception. Signal strength should be above 75%. Symptom Some of the channels are missing. Unable...
TV changes the channel automatically Symptom TV switches to a different channel automatically. How to fix Remove the batteries of remote control and see if the TV works properly. If channel doesn’t change automatically after removing the batteries from the remote control, then it may ...
I hear noise in all the channels Symptom When you hear noise while watching TV, you have to perform a Sound Test to see if the test sound is played clearly. If there is no noise during Sound Test, then it may due to poor reception on the TV or poor connection of peripheral (Set-top bo...
TV takes time to load the picture after turning on Symptom It may take some time for OLED, LED, LCD TVs to show the picture after they are turned on. How to fix Check if the LG logo appears on the screen when you turn it on. If you are using set-top box, check if it is turned on. ※ Fo...
[Video]How to install and delete apps on your webOS TV.