Receive help on your LG product
Receive help on your LG product
Check out the latest information related to this product.
For the most accurate technical information regarding features, specifications, installation and operation of your LG product, please refer to the Owner's Manual and other documents available for this product.
Software upgrades include device drivers and firmware updates only for specific models. Check your owner's manual to determine if your product supports software upgrades.
* SW information
1) fix the contents's video freezing and jerking issue in HOTSTAR app
2. Applicable model list
3. Release History
1. respond to 2017 HDR standard (HDR10 / HLG)
2. additional response to 2017 CP Hot Key requirement
3. improving CRP performance(adding Reset feature by In-Stop )
For 2017 OLED TVs (W7, G7, E7, C7, B7)
1. Support TrueHD audio format through HDMI
2. Technicolor Expert mode
For 2017 Super UHD 4K TVs (SJ)
1. Technicolor Expert mode
For 2017 Ultra HD 4K TVs (UJ)
1. Add an Apply to all input feature in Color Management Setting
2. Improving HDD detection speed
3. Add function for maintaining compatibility of remote controller
1. Fix the TV reboot issue due to unstable Wi-Fi connection
1. Fix that the scrambled channel is not shown due to CI+ key read failure
1. Improvement regarding Netflix usability have been applied.
2. Addition of satellite channels and feature updates in certain countries. (Russia/CIS country)
3. IPv6 connection feature on/off can be selected from Network/Wired Connection settings.
4. also, minor bugs are fixed.
1. To improve that the subtitle is not displayed when HbbTV app in on
1. To protect security vulnerability
1. To Improve color issues at HDMI 2160p 50Hz input
1. fix the contents's video freezing and jerking issue in HOTSTAR app
No subtitle when watching video through USB. How to fix 1. Make sure that the video file and its subtitle are in the same folder. 2.Check if they have the same file name. eg.) Video file : LGTV.AVI Caption file: LGTV.SMI 3. If the file name is too long, make it shorter. eg.) LGTV_HD10...
Noise while watching TV Clicking/Cracking noise - A cracking sound that occurs when watching or turning off the TV is generated by plastic thermal contraction due to temperature and humidity. This noise is common for products where thermal deformation is required. Electrical circuit h...
No audio when connecting PC through HDMI. Symptom TV has no sound when connecting to PC through HDMI. Cause When connecting TV to PC through HDMI and the sound comes out from PC speakers, you need to configure the sound settings at Windows Control Panel. How to fix Check the connectio...
Do you hear no sound in all the channels? Symptom When there is no sound, please check if : 1. the sound volume is “0”; 2. it is “Mute” mode; 3. the speaker is “off”. ※ Having the sound setting normal, if you still don’t hear any sound,check the volume of set-top boxwhether it is set ...
Cropped subtitles. Black bars on both sides of the screen Symptom Subtitles are cropped if aspect ratio is set to “zoom” or “cinema zoom”. How to fix [Menu] → [Picture] → [Aspect ratio] → [16:9] [Smart] → [Setting] → [Picture] → [Aspect ratio] → [16:9] [Home] → [Setting] → [Advanced s...
[Video]How to install and delete apps on your webOS TV.