Receive help on your LG product
Receive help on your LG product
Check out the latest information related to this product.
For the most accurate technical information regarding features, specifications, installation and operation of your LG product, please refer to the Owner's Manual and other documents available for this product.
Software upgrades include device drivers and firmware updates only for specific models. Check your owner's manual to determine if your product supports software upgrades.
1) Fixed Google Speech's bug
2) Improving Google Assistant service
3) Improving Amazon Echo service
4) "Direct TV Now" ready for 2018 yeares of product launch
5) TV Remote service expansion to 14 EU countries
6) Adding 18Y HDCP2.3
7) Adding to Israeli STB Universal Remote Control
8) Fixed minor bugs
2. Applicable model lis
3. Release History
1. Fix that channel is changed automatically while watching Satellite TV.
1. Google Assistant is also available in the following countries.
(Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Korea, Spain, United Kingdom)
2. Alibaba voice AI feature is available in China.
3. You can control the TV (channel change, volume control, input switch, etc.) using the Google Home / Amazon Echo Smart Speakers in the following countries as well.
(Google Home : France, Germany, Japan, Korea)
(Amazon Echo : Australia, Canada)
4. We have reduced the amount of time the cursor is displayed when not moving the MRCU.
In addition, Minor Bugs are fixed.
1. To improve that the subtitle is not displayed when HbbTV app in on
2. To improve the video flicker issue
1. To improve that the local dimming is ON incorrectly after local Dimming Off and DC Power Off/On.
1. Fixed Google Speech's bug
2. Improving Google Assistant service
3. Improving Amazon Echo service
4. "Direct TV Now" ready for 2018 yeares of product launch
5. TV Remote service expansion to 14 EU countries
6. Adding 18Y HDCP2.3
7. Adding to Israeli STB Universal Remote Control
8. Fixed minor bugs
* SW information
1) Minor Bug Fix
2. Applicable model list
LG TV Horizontal or Vertical Lines When horizontal or vertical lines appear on the TV screen, identify the root cause by testing the TV picture, checking cable connections, and verifying external devices are working properly. Video Player is loading. Play Video Play Mute Current Time ...
TV - Video Lag TV video lag is usually exclusive to those who use game consoles. This is not the same as audio out of sync which refers to the relative timing of audio (sound) and video (image) parts during creation, post-production (mixing). Video lag is identified by not seeing a re...
Troubleshooting Your Internet Connection - TV Before you begin troubleshooting the tv, it is always a good idea to restart all of your equipment (even if other devices are working fine). Basic Troubleshooting Advanced Troubleshooting Connecting Wifi Advanced Wifi FAQ Note: The basic t...
Adding/Deleting Channels This article will assist you on how to add and delete channels on your Television. Note: If you switch channel with up/down button, it doesn’t show the deleted channel, but if you press the channel number, it shows the deleted channel. Channel editing is not a...
The LG TV Safety Menu settings allow you to set a PIN code to lock channels, applications and input on your TV. Default PIN code is "0000". Below is the list of available Safety Menu settings. TV Rating Locks Restrict access to TV programs to TV programs and movies based on their rati...