SMART SHARE INABILITY TO CONNECT
TO WINDOWS 7 PC
webOS TV won’t recognize Windows 7 PC
- LG webOS Smart TV cannot connect to PC featuring Windows 7 OS via Screen Share application.
1. Verify that TV is from 2014 model product line-up operating web OS version 1.0
2. Press on the remote controller.
3. Select on the screen.
4. Select network.
5. Check whether TV name might exceed 31 bytes. (Byte: 1 byte per alphanumerical character)
1. Edit TV name by shortening it to 30 bytes or less.
2. Try connecting TV and PC again.