[LG webOS TV] SmartShare
What is SmartShare
Provides photo / music / video files on your TV by connecting to a USB storage device
or home network. You can also watch recorded TV (if applicable) and check the connected
● Recordings may not be supported depending on some countries.
How to use SmartShare
1. Press and then click on the bottom right side of the screen.
2. You can start the SmartShare.
: Registers or releases DivX.
Checks DivX Registration Code for playing DivX-protected videos.
Register at http://vod.divx.com.
Uses Registration Code to rent or purchase movies at www.divx.com/vod.
Rented/purchased DivX files cannot be played if the DivX Registration Code of
a different device is used.
Use only the DivX Registration Code granted to this device.
Converted files not conforming to the DivX Codec Standard may not play or
may produce abnormal images and sound.
● You can configure this by selecting Videos.
: You can search whole contents from connected devices.
: You can watch the contents that you want.
: You can change the sort option.
Devices : It can also display the folder structure of a connected device.
● In Devices, one thousand (1,000) files per each folder in folder view.
● If the number of all content is more than 20,000 items some content may not get listed.