DISPLAY SHUTS OFF COMPLETELY
Display blanks out into sleep mode
1. Product display window turns “off” posting no information and void of light.
1. This is considered normal as long as display can be turned “on”.
1. The moment the appliance has ceased operating for five minutes or if a recent installation,
after having been plugged it into wall AC outlet, display will automatically turn itself “off”
recognizing dormant state or sleep mode.
Energy Saving mode gets activated to save on power consumption.
■ Energy Saving
Lighting and display will turn off automatically if the product is not used for five minutes
to save on power consumption.
■ How to set
• ON : Press Cancel/Energy Saving when the feature is not activated.
When the unit has returned to stationary mode for five minutes with the door
open or shut, appliance’s lighting and display will automatically turn “off”.
• OFF: Open a door or press any button to deactivate Energy Saving and start cooking.
How to fix
1. Press any button or open and close the door to deactivate the feature.
If the display window won’t turn “on” when a button on the panel is pressed, ensure the power
cord is tightly secured to the wall AC outlet and fuse in the fuse box did not blow or if circuit
breaker, it was not tripped. Should there be no power issue to the appliance and display
window still won’t light up then please contact LG Customer Interaction Centre for technical