PHONE CALL OVERVIEW & OPTIONS
[G3] Phone call options
Making phone calls
1. Tap to open the keypad.
2. Enter the number using the keypad. To delete a digit, tap the .
3. Tap to make a call.
4. To end a call, tap the End icon .
TIP! To enter "+" to make international calls, touch and hold .
Calling a contact
1 Tap to open your contacts.
2 Scroll through the contact list or enter the first few letters of the contact you want to call by tapping Search contacts.
3 In the list, tap you want to call.
Answering or rejecting a call
When you receive a call in Lock state, swipe the in any direction to Answer the incoming call.
Swipe the in any direction to Decline an incoming call.
Adjusting in-call volume
To adjust the in-call volume during a call, use the Volume up and down keys on the back side of the phone.
Making a second call
1. During your first call, tap Menu key > Add call and dial the number. You can also go to the recently dialled
numbers list by tapping Call logs or can search contacts by tapping Contacts and selecting the contact you
want to call. Also, you can search contacts by tapping Favorites or Groups.
2. Tap to make the call.
3. Both calls are displayed on the call screen. Your initial call is locked and put on hold.
4. Tap the displayed number to toggle between calls. Or tap Merge calls to start a conference call.
5. To end active calls, tap End or tap and slide the notification bar down and select the End call icon .
NOTE: You are charged for each call you make.
Viewing call logs
On the Home screen, tap and choose the Call logs.
View a complete list of all dialled, received and missed calls.
TIP! • Tap any call log entry to view the date, time and duration of the call.
• Tap the Menu key , then tap Delete all to delete all the recorded items.
You can configure phone call settings such as call forwarding, as well as other special features offered by your carrier.
1. On the Home screen, tap .
2. Tap .
3. Tap Call settings and choose the options that you wish to adjust.