PORTABLE DIGITAL AUDIO PLAYER
Connecting a portable audio player to a speaker
- Connecting a portable digital audio player or PC to a speaker by hardwiring it
■ A male-to-male 3.5mm (1/8 inch) stereo earphone wire is required.
You can listen to music stored in a portable digital audio player using a male-to-male 3.5mm
(1/8 inch) stereo earphone wire (at the exception of model “NP8340”.)
1. Change the speaker function to “Portable In” mode. The portable status LED will blink in white
color whether the sound bar or any of the speaker until both devices connected then white LED
will remain “on”.
2. Connect the speaker and portable digital audio player using specified wire.
When the device is connected, the portable status LED will stop blinking)
3. Play music on the connected device.
Check below instructions if there is no sound output from a connected speaker:
• Check whether white LED is still on.
• Check the volume level of the connected device or speaker.
• When your PC is connected to the speaker, check the audio output settings on your PC.
(Refer to your PC instructions)