NO WARM AIR COMING OUT OF AC
HEAT PUMP UNIT
No warm air during heating
■ When air conditioning heat pump set temperature is lower or equal to that of the current
room temperature, the heating will stop running as desired room temperature has been
How to fix
▶ When no warm air comes out
1) Check temperature settings on the remote controller.
2) Check room temperature by pressing room temperature button.
3) If the room temperature is higher than or equal to the set air conditioner heat pump
temperature, change the settings to be higher than that of ambient room temperature.
4) When the room temperature reaches the set temperature, heating will stop. Please
adjust temperature again for an even more desirable temperature.
▶ Warm wind does not come out when a set temperature is higher than room
- Heating gets turned on when the ambient temperature of the room where the installed
unit is located drops lower than the set unit temperature.
- Room temperature is detected by a sensor inside the product. Differences in
temperatures may occur depending on location. Therefore room temperature on
the remote controller and that detected by heat pump head unit may differ slightly.
1) Set temperature at 30°C on the remote controller.
2) Check whether warm air comes out within four minutes after changing the temperature
settings on the unit. If yes, set a desired temperature.