Receive help on your LG product
Receive help on your LG product
Check out the latest information related to this product.
For the most accurate technical information regarding features, specifications, installation and operation of your LG product, please refer to the Owner's Manual and other documents available for this product.
Software upgrades include device drivers and firmware updates only for specific models. Check your owner's manual to determine if your product supports software upgrades.
* SW information
1) Security Update
2. Applicable model list
3. Release History
1. Improve the backlight turn-on failure
For 2017 OLED TVs (W7, G7, E7, C7, B7)
1. Support TrueHD audio format through HDMI
2. Technicolor Expert mode
For 2017 Super UHD 4K TVs (SJ)
1. Technicolor Expert mode
For 2017 Ultra HD 4K TVs (UJ)
1. Add an Apply to all input feature in Color Management Setting
2. Improving HDD detection speed
3. Add function for maintaining compatibility of remote controller
1. Fix video flicker issue in 70-inch sharp module model
1. fix that WiFI is disconnected.
1. disable the IPv6 function temporarily due to network function failure by ISP setting error
1. Improvement regarding Netflix usability have been applied.
2. Addition of satellite channels and feature updates in certain countries. (Russia/CIS country)
3. IPv6 connection feature on/off can be selected from Network/Wired Connection settings.
4. also, minor bugs are fixed.
1. To improve Intermittent no audio issue during watching LiveTV.
1. To protect security vulnerability
1. Security Update
title No Power Due to enhanced energy saving techniques, most LG monitors are powered off by default and have no LEDs lit. But some do go directly into stand-by mode when plugged in and have an LED to indicate that power is turned on, but the monitor is in stand-by mode. All monitors ...
Connecting LG to Google Assistant & Amazon Alexa - LG SmartThinQ Now, life can be even better than you ThinQ with LG’s innovative line of SmartThinQTM products! Make more room for fun, thanks to smart, connected home products that let you get everything done quickly and more efficient...
GREATER THAN USUAL REFRESH RATES TO OPTIMIZE VIDEO GAMING Smoother video gaming experiences are provided by increasing the refresh rate, also known as number of images per second, not only from peripheral’s graphic card but by matching synchronism to the display monitor. The greater t...
VIDEO GAMING FEATURES This Video Tutorial takes aim at explaining some monitor video gaming features such as 1ms MBR (motion blur reduction), FreeSync and G-Sync in order to improve the image on screen when playing video games as well as the overall gaming experience.
USB PORT FUNCTIONS Video Tutorial intended at explaining the many peripherals (charging phone, mouse, keyboard, PC) that can be connected to the monitor via USB ports at the rear and the subsequent required settings to ensure maximum performance.
NO SOUND Video Tutorial intended at going through some troubleshooting steps when user experiences “no audio” coming out of the monitor’s internal speakers as well as providing alternative options in hooking up external speakers or headphones while briefly touching on the topic of Win...
ACCESSING SPLIT SCREEN FEATURE ON 2017 & 2018 ULTRAWIDE MONITORS Split Screen function on Newer LG UltraWide monitors (2017 models & newer) can only be accessed by downloading & installing the “On Screen Control” software from the LG website. Instructions on accessing and using that f...
Get your questions answered about product setup, use and care, repair and maintenance issues. We can help.
9am-9pm Monday to Friday (EST)
9am-6pm Saturday and Sunday (EST)
Chat with an LG Support Representative.
Call an LG Support Representative.
Customer Service 1-888-542-2623 (7am-12am EST)
B2B Support Line 1-855-286-2456 (24/7)
Business Solution 1-888-824-6211(8am-5pm EST)