Receive help on your LG product
Receive help on your LG product
Check out the latest information related to this product.
For the most accurate technical information regarding features, specifications, installation and operation of your LG product, please refer to the Owner's Manual and other documents available for this product.
Software upgrades include device drivers and firmware updates only for specific models. Check your owner's manual to determine if your product supports software upgrades.
* SW information
1) Add HEVC logo to user guide
2. Applicable model list
3. Release History
1. Improve the backlight turn-on failure
For 2017 OLED TVs (W7, G7, E7, C7, B7)
1. Support TrueHD audio format through HDMI
2. Technicolor Expert mode
For 2017 Super UHD 4K TVs (SJ)
1. Technicolor Expert mode
For 2017 Ultra HD 4K TVs (UJ)
1. Add an Apply to all input feature in Color Management Setting
2. Improving HDD detection speed
3. Add function for maintaining compatibility of remote controller
1. Fix video flicker issue in 70-inch sharp module model
1. fix that WiFI is disconnected.
1. disable the IPv6 function temporarily due to network function failure by ISP setting error
1. Improvement regarding Netflix usability have been applied.
2. Addition of satellite channels and feature updates in certain countries. (Russia/CIS country)
3. IPv6 connection feature on/off can be selected from Network/Wired Connection settings.
4. also, minor bugs are fixed.
1. To improve Intermittent no audio issue during watching LiveTV.
1. To protect security vulnerability
1. Security Update
1. Add HEVC logo to user guide
... experiencing such. Only a handful of models affected have been confirmed (43UJ6200, 49UJ6300, 55UJ6200 & 65UJ6200). Engineers are working at determining root cause in an effort to resolve this unfortunate turn of events. Troubleshooting Please note that you will need to bring up the ...
THINQ™ APP REMOTE CONTROLLER FUNCTION FOR WEBOS TV The LG ThinQ™ App when used in conjunction with registered OLED television basically emulates the Magic Motion remote controller. Overview Before registering (adding to App product roster) your LG webOS television to the LG ThinQ™ App...
UFC.TV STREAMING APP TERMINATING ON LG SMART TV LEGACY MODELS In an effort to concentrate and focus their streaming services on the latest technologies in order to optimize content delivery, UFC decided to streamline the number of devices to which their streaming App services are bein...
NETFLIX STREAMING SERVICE TERMINATION ON MODELS MANUFACTURED BEFORE 2012 Netflix will be discontinuing its streaming services on older Smart TV and devices’ platforms. Starting December 2nd, 2019, models from 2009, 2010 and some from 2011that featured Premium Content Provider Netflix ...
NO SOUND Video Tutorial intended at going through some troubleshooting steps when user experiences “no audio” coming out of the monitor’s internal speakers as well as providing alternative options in hooking up external speakers or headphones while briefly touching on the topic of Win...
ACCESSING SPLIT SCREEN FEATURE ON 2017 & 2018 ULTRAWIDE MONITORS Split Screen function on Newer LG UltraWide monitors (2017 models & newer) can only be accessed by downloading & installing the “On Screen Control” software from the LG website. Instructions on accessing and using that f...
Get your questions answered about product setup, use and care, repair and maintenance issues. We can help.
9am-9pm Monday to Friday (EST)
9am-6pm Saturday and Sunday (EST)
Chat with an LG Support Representative.
Call an LG Support Representative.
Customer Service 1-888-542-2623 (7am-12am EST)
B2B Support Line 1-855-286-2456 (24/7)
Business Solution 1-888-824-6211(8am-5pm EST)