Receive help on your LG product
Receive help on your LG product
Check out the latest information related to this product.
For the most accurate technical information regarding features, specifications, installation and operation of your LG product, please refer to the Owner's Manual and other documents available for this product.
Software upgrades include device drivers and firmware updates only for specific models. Check your owner's manual to determine if your product supports software upgrades.
* SW information
1) Add HEVC logo to user guide.
2. Applicable model list
3. Release History
1. Change on Volume UI location
2. YouTube requirement for certification (When the network is not connected)
3. MS CDMi application
4. Changes on LG TV Plus (iOS UAC, Mobile video)
1. Improve that motion remote controller doesn’t work after blue-tooth initialization pop-up.
2. Improve the lip-sync issue in RF DTV.
1. Improve the Sony PS4 Pro no signal issue (HDCP fail)
1. Apply the HDR Game mode.
1. Add the HDR Game mode to improve the input lag
1. Improve the TV reboot issue while playing MLB CP contents.
1. Added notification pop up for when app is no longer supported
2. Change in background image of no signal screen
3. Change in Amazon HDR mode
1. Fix that volume is changed to be zero by Peel Remote App during watching TV
1. To protect security vulnerability
1. Security Update
1. Add HEVC logo to user guide.
THINQ™ APP REMOTE CONTROLLER FUNCTION FOR WEBOS TV The LG ThinQ™ App when used in conjunction with registered OLED television basically emulates the Magic Motion remote controller. Overview Before registering (adding to App product roster) your LG webOS television to the LG ThinQ™ App...
UFC.TV STREAMING APP TERMINATING ON LG SMART TV LEGACY MODELS In an effort to concentrate and focus their streaming services on the latest technologies in order to optimize content delivery, UFC decided to streamline the number of devices to which their streaming App services are bein...
NETFLIX STREAMING SERVICE TERMINATION ON MODELS MANUFACTURED BEFORE 2012 Netflix will be discontinuing its streaming services on older Smart TV and devices’ platforms. Starting December 2nd, 2019, models from 2009, 2010 and some from 2011that featured Premium Content Provider Netflix ...
YOUTUBE APP VANISHED Further to a recent latest TV firmware update there is a good chance you’ve noticed YouTube App missing from the webOS launcher bar on your LG television. The App is not completely gone as it is retrievable from the LG Content Store. It was simply moved to the Con...
ACCESSING SPLIT SCREEN FEATURE ON 2017 & 2018 ULTRAWIDE MONITORS Split Screen function on Newer LG UltraWide monitors (2017 models & newer) can only be accessed by downloading & installing the “On Screen Control” software from the LG website. Instructions on accessing and using that f...
NO SOUND Video Tutorial intended at going through some troubleshooting steps when user experiences “no audio” coming out of the monitor’s internal speakers as well as providing alternative options in hooking up external speakers or headphones while briefly touching on the topic of Win...
Get your questions answered about product setup, use and care, repair and maintenance issues. We can help.
9am-9pm Monday to Friday (EST)
9am-6pm Saturday and Sunday (EST)
Chat with an LG Support Representative.
Call an LG Support Representative.
Customer Service 1-888-542-2623 (7am-12am EST)
B2B Support Line 1-855-286-2456 (24/7)
Business Solution 1-888-824-6211(8am-5pm EST)