Receive help on your LG product
Receive help on your LG product
Check out the latest information related to this product.
For the most accurate technical information regarding features, specifications, installation and operation of your LG product, please refer to the Owner's Manual and other documents available for this product.
Software upgrades include device drivers and firmware updates only for specific models. Check your owner's manual to determine if your product supports software upgrades.
* SW information
1) Improvement regarding Netflix usability have been applied.
2) Addition of satellite channels and feature updates in certain countries. (Russia/CIS country)
3) IPv6 connection feature on/off can be selected from Network/Wired Connection settings.
4) also, minor bugs are fixed.
2. Applicable model list
3. Release History
1. Improve the backlight turn-on failure
For 2017 OLED TVs (W7, G7, E7, C7, B7)
1. Support TrueHD audio format through HDMI
2. Technicolor Expert mode
For 2017 Super UHD 4K TVs (SJ)
1. Technicolor Expert mode
For 2017 Ultra HD 4K TVs (UJ)
1. Add an Apply to all input feature in Color Management Setting
2. Improving HDD detection speed
3. Add function for maintaining compatibility of remote controller
1. Fix video flicker issue in 70-inch sharp module model
1. fix that WiFI is disconnected.
1. disable the IPv6 function temporarily due to network function failure by ISP setting error
1. Improvement regarding Netflix usability have been applied.
2. Addition of satellite channels and feature updates in certain countries. (Russia/CIS country)
3. IPv6 connection feature on/off can be selected from Network/Wired Connection settings.
4. also, minor bugs are fixed.
GREATER THAN USUAL REFRESH RATES TO OPTIMIZE VIDEO GAMING Smoother video gaming experiences are provided by increasing the refresh rate, also known as number of images per second, not only from peripheral’s graphic card but by matching synchronism to the display monitor. The greater t...
NETFLIX – BLACK SCREEN / NO PICTURE ON SCREEN If, when accessing Netflix App on your LG webOS TV, it turns out TV screen is black while no image will display, please refer to the following explanation and troubleshooting steps. Issue Netflix resorts to the utilization of special promo...
YOUTUBE – LANGUAGE SETTINGS REVERTED BACK TO ENGLISH Most customers won’t be affected by this recent menu alteration as part of this YouTube App automatic upgrade as the application language settings were already determined as “English”. However, anyone that had previously opted for a...
ON-SCREEN TV PICTURE TEST To better help ascertain the root cause of a less than adequate picture quality on screen LG features a built-in Picture Test for its televisions. The test simply consists of determining, by process of elimination, whether TV or peripheral device connected to...
VOICE GUIDANCE FOR VISUALLY IMPAIRED Should a voice from the television confirm results from every press of the volume or channel up or down keys on the remote controller while that function was not intentionally activated, that feature, named "Audio Guidance", could have been activat...
INITIAL SETUP / INSTALLATION Video Tutorial elaborates on the initial setup of the monitor when installing it for the first time in order to optimize its viewing performance experience. It provides a good number of troubleshooting tips to ensure peak picture quality.
ACCESSING SPLIT SCREEN FEATURE ON 2017 & 2018 ULTRAWIDE MONITORS Split Screen function on Newer LG UltraWide monitors (2017 models & newer) can only be accessed by downloading & installing the “On Screen Control” software from the LG website. Instructions on accessing and using that f...
Get your questions answered about product setup, use and care, repair and maintenance issues. We can help.
9am-9pm Monday to Friday (EST)
9am-6pm Saturday and Sunday (EST)
Chat with an LG Support Representative.
Call an LG Support Representative.
Customer Service 1-888-542-2623 (7am-12am EST)
B2B Support Line 1-855-286-2456 (24/7)
Business Solution 1-888-824-6211(8am-5pm EST)