Receive help on your LG product
Receive help on your LG product
Check out the latest information related to this product.
For the most accurate technical information regarding features, specifications, installation and operation of your LG product, please refer to the Owner's Manual and other documents available for this product.
Software upgrades include device drivers and firmware updates only for specific models. Check your owner's manual to determine if your product supports software upgrades.
* SW information
1) Improvement regarding Netflix usability have been applied.
2) Addition of satellite channels and feature updates in certain countries. (Russia/CIS country)
3) IPv6 connection feature on/off can be selected from Network/Wired Connection settings.
4) also, minor bugs are fixed.
2. Applicable model list
3. Release History
1. Improve the backlight turn-on failure
For 2017 OLED TVs (W7, G7, E7, C7, B7)
1. Support TrueHD audio format through HDMI
2. Technicolor Expert mode
For 2017 Super UHD 4K TVs (SJ)
1. Technicolor Expert mode
For 2017 Ultra HD 4K TVs (UJ)
1. Add an Apply to all input feature in Color Management Setting
2. Improving HDD detection speed
3. Add function for maintaining compatibility of remote controller
1. Fix video flicker issue in 70-inch sharp module model
1. fix that WiFI is disconnected.
1. disable the IPv6 function temporarily due to network function failure by ISP setting error
1. Improvement regarding Netflix usability have been applied.
2. Addition of satellite channels and feature updates in certain countries. (Russia/CIS country)
3. IPv6 connection feature on/off can be selected from Network/Wired Connection settings.
4. also, minor bugs are fixed.
ON-SCREEN TV PICTURE TEST To better help ascertain the root cause of a less than adequate picture quality on screen LG features a built-in Picture Test for its televisions. The test simply consists of determining, by process of elimination, whether TV or peripheral device connected to...
VOICE GUIDANCE FOR VISUALLY IMPAIRED Should a voice from the television confirm results from every press of the volume or channel up or down keys on the remote controller while that function was not intentionally activated, that feature, named "Audio Guidance", could have been activat...
GREYED OUT OPTION FROM ON-SCREEN MENU While setting up your television and tweaking picture quality on-screen menu options to optimize viewing entertainment, you may stumble onto unresponsive feature or functionality as they show up “greyed out”. This article explains the reason behin...
VIDEO GAMING FEATURES This Video Tutorial takes aim at explaining some monitor video gaming features such as 1ms MBR (motion blur reduction), FreeSync and G-Sync in order to improve the image on screen when playing video games as well as the overall gaming experience.
USB PORT FUNCTIONS Video Tutorial intended at explaining the many peripherals (charging phone, mouse, keyboard, PC) that can be connected to the monitor via USB ports at the rear and the subsequent required settings to ensure maximum performance.
ACCESSING SPLIT SCREEN FEATURE ON 2017 & 2018 ULTRAWIDE MONITORS Split Screen function on Newer LG UltraWide monitors (2017 models & newer) can only be accessed by downloading & installing the “On Screen Control” software from the LG website. Instructions on accessing and using that f...
INITIAL SETUP / INSTALLATION Video Tutorial elaborates on the initial setup of the monitor when installing it for the first time in order to optimize its viewing performance experience. It provides a good number of troubleshooting tips to ensure peak picture quality.
Get your questions answered about product setup, use and care, repair and maintenance issues. We can help.
9am-9pm Monday to Friday (EST)
9am-6pm Saturday and Sunday (EST)
Chat with an LG Support Representative.
Call an LG Support Representative.
Customer Service 1-888-542-2623 (7am-12am EST)
B2B Support Line 1-855-286-2456 (24/7)
Business Solution 1-888-824-6211(8am-5pm EST)