Receive help on your LG product
Receive help on your LG product
Check out the latest information related to this product.
For the most accurate technical information regarding features, specifications, installation and operation of your LG product, please refer to the Owner's Manual and other documents available for this product.
Software upgrades include device drivers and firmware updates only for specific models. Check your owner's manual to determine if your product supports software upgrades.
* SW information
1) disable the IPv6 function temporarily due to network function failure by ISP setting error
2. Applicable model list
3. Release History
1. Improve the backlight turn-on failure
1. Improvements in HDR (HDR 10/ HLG)
2. Bugs fix in Dolby vision
3. Improvements in shortcut key for apps on remote controller.
4. Improvements in Dolby Atmos
1. To improve T8 store stream equipment issue.
For 2017 OLED TVs (W7, G7, E7, C7, B7)
1. Support TrueHD audio format through HDMI
2. Technicolor Expert mode
For 2017 Super UHD 4K TVs (SJ)
1. Technicolor Expert mode
For 2017 Ultra HD 4K TVs (UJ)
1. Add an Apply to all input feature in Color Management Setting
2. Improving HDD detection speed
3. Add function for maintaining compatibility of remote controller
1. To improve Dolby HDR HDMI True Motion Off Condition Screen Breaking Issue
1. disable the IPv6 function temporarily due to network function failure by ISP setting error
PICTURE GALLERY APPLICATION Video Tutorial covering television’s picture gallery application as well as management of stored pictures, photos and images within the television's onboard memory.
MY CHANNEL FEATURE OVERVIEW Video Tutorial covering television’s feature entitled “My Channel” with respect to accessing, adding, deleting and editing broadcast TV station channels. Feature used to be known as Favorites on much older TVs. This App will only work so long as the TV is t...
UNIVERSAL REMOTE CONTROL APPLICATION Video Tutorial covering television’s Universal Remote Controller Application for most devices connected to the television providing other equipment manufacturer has made IR code information of their peripherals available to LG so that all component...
PICTURE QUALITY ISSUE Video Tutorial covering televisions’ picture quality issues such as lines across the screen. Before determining issue being a television flaw, it is advised to run a Picture Test to find out the root cause whether a faulty peripheral, wiring or a physically damag...
AUDIO VIDEO SYNC ISSUES Video Tutorial covering television issues of “Out-of-Sync Audio/Video”, also known as asynchronous sound or lip sync problem. Before determining it being a television issue, just make sure the problem occurs across the board on all channels, all video sources a...
Get your questions answered about product setup, use and care, repair and maintenance issues. We can help.
9am-9pm Monday to Friday (EST)
9am-6pm Saturday and Sunday (EST)
Chat with an LG Support Representative.
Call an LG Support Representative.
Customer Service 1-888-542-2623 (7am-12am EST)
B2B Support Line 1-855-286-2456 (24/7)
Business Solution 1-888-824-6211(8am-5pm EST)