Receive help on your LG product
Receive help on your LG product
Check out the latest information related to this product.
For the most accurate technical information regarding features, specifications, installation and operation of your LG product, please refer to the Owner's Manual and other documents available for this product.
Software upgrades include device drivers and firmware updates only for specific models. Check your owner's manual to determine if your product supports software upgrades.
* SW information
1) Fix that volume is changed to be zero by Peel Remote App during watching TV
2. Applicable model list
3. Release History
1. Updated G-IP mode 2.0
2. Time Machine ready + (USB Stick Support)
3. Pocket Photo printing from TV
4. My channel display for 2015 store mode (Dummy Channel + promotion animation)
5. Girraffic Solution introduction for Streaming Quality enhancement
6. Updated Enyo Framework (2.5.3-pre.17.t)
1.When TV power off / on, Wi-Fi and Magic Remocon was not working in Wi-Fi Connected and WOWL function on(enable) condition.
1. Abnormal image ghosting symptom(problem) was improved in scene change video or high speed low tone wedge video
1. Apply the Netflix NRDP 4.2
2. Change the ACR solution (Cognitive Network -> Gracenote)
3. Apply the Comcast App (Ultra HD Sampler)
1.Apply the EPA specification.
- Notify ‘the energy consumption may be affected’ message if picture mode is changed and ABC/MEC is changed.(APS<-> Other picture mode)
2. Change the Picture Quality setting.
1. Fix that volume is changed to be zero by Peel Remote App during watching TV
DUAL CONTROLLER OVERVIEW Video Tutorial provides an overview into the Dual Controller feature of Ultrawide monitors allowing users to connect two computers to one monitor and control both from just one keyboard and one mouse.
PICTURE QUALITY ISSUE Video Tutorial covering televisions’ picture quality issues such as lines across the screen. Before determining issue being a television flaw, it is advised to run a Picture Test to find out the root cause whether a faulty peripheral, wiring or a physically damag...
MY CHANNEL FEATURE OVERVIEW Video Tutorial covering television’s feature entitled “My Channel” with respect to accessing, adding, deleting and editing broadcast TV station channels. Feature used to be known as Favorites on much older TVs. This App will only work so long as the TV is t...
UNIVERSAL REMOTE CONTROL APPLICATION Video Tutorial covering television’s Universal Remote Controller Application for most devices connected to the television providing other equipment manufacturer has made IR code information of their peripherals available to LG so that all component...
PICTURE GALLERY APPLICATION Video Tutorial covering television’s picture gallery application as well as management of stored pictures, photos and images within the television's onboard memory.
ACCESSING SPLIT SCREEN FEATURE ON 2017 & 2018 ULTRAWIDE MONITORS Split Screen function on Newer LG UltraWide monitors (2017 models & newer) can only be accessed by downloading & installing the “On Screen Control” software from the LG website. Instructions on accessing and using that f...
Get your questions answered about product setup, use and care, repair and maintenance issues. We can help.
9am-9pm Monday to Friday (EST)
9am-6pm Saturday and Sunday (EST)
Chat with an LG Support Representative.
Call an LG Support Representative.
Customer Service 1-888-542-2623 (7am-12am EST)
B2B Support Line 1-855-286-2456 (24/7)
Business Solution 1-888-824-6211(8am-5pm EST)