Receive help on your LG product
Receive help on your LG product
Check out the latest information related to this product.
For the most accurate technical information regarding features, specifications, installation and operation of your LG product, please refer to the Owner's Manual and other documents available for this product.
Software upgrades include device drivers and firmware updates only for specific models. Check your owner's manual to determine if your product supports software upgrades.
* SW information
1) To improve Intermittent no audio issue during watching LiveTV.
2. Applicable model list
3. Release History
1. Improve the backlight turn-on failure
For 2017 OLED TVs (W7, G7, E7, C7, B7)
1. Support TrueHD audio format through HDMI
2. Technicolor Expert mode
For 2017 Super UHD 4K TVs (SJ)
1. Technicolor Expert mode
For 2017 Ultra HD 4K TVs (UJ)
1. Add an Apply to all input feature in Color Management Setting
2. Improving HDD detection speed
3. Add function for maintaining compatibility of remote controller
1. Fix video flicker issue in 70-inch sharp module model
1. fix that WiFI is disconnected.
1. disable the IPv6 function temporarily due to network function failure by ISP setting error
1. Improvement regarding Netflix usability have been applied.
2. Addition of satellite channels and feature updates in certain countries. (Russia/CIS country)
3. IPv6 connection feature on/off can be selected from Network/Wired Connection settings.
4. also, minor bugs are fixed.
1. To improve Intermittent no audio issue during watching LiveTV.
PICTURE SIZE OR ASPECT RATIO There are several different ways to adjust the picture size depending on what type of devices are connected to the television. This is generally corrected by selecting the appropriate aspect ratio of the TV. Access the menu of the television to see if it l...
Connecting LG to Google Assistant & Amazon Alexa - LG SmartThinQ Now, life can be even better than you ThinQ with LG’s innovative line of SmartThinQTM products! Make more room for fun, thanks to smart, connected home products that let you get everything done quickly and more efficient...
EXTERNAL EQUIPMENT CONNECTION ADAPTERS LG Smart TV - Adaptors for External Connections On certain TV models LG provides two adaptors (one each) of component video connection and composite video connection to help you connect external devices. Choose the adaptor that works for your ext...
PHOTO SLIDESHOW VIEWING ON TV SCREEN [LG webOS TV] Photo View Viewing pictures Viewing pictures in full screen. Controls playback and sets options while viewing pictures in full screen. 1. Press and then click at the bottom right side of the screen. 2. Locate SmartShare application fr...
GREATER THAN USUAL REFRESH RATES TO OPTIMIZE VIDEO GAMING Smoother video gaming experiences are provided by increasing the refresh rate, also known as number of images per second, not only from peripheral’s graphic card but by matching synchronism to the display monitor. The greater t...
ACCESSING SPLIT SCREEN FEATURE ON 2017 & 2018 ULTRAWIDE MONITORS Split Screen function on Newer LG UltraWide monitors (2017 models & newer) can only be accessed by downloading & installing the “On Screen Control” software from the LG website. Instructions on accessing and using that f...
NO SOUND Video Tutorial intended at going through some troubleshooting steps when user experiences “no audio” coming out of the monitor’s internal speakers as well as providing alternative options in hooking up external speakers or headphones while briefly touching on the topic of Win...
Get your questions answered about product setup, use and care, repair and maintenance issues. We can help.
9am-9pm Monday to Friday (EST)
9am-6pm Saturday and Sunday (EST)
Chat with an LG Support Representative.
Call an LG Support Representative.
Customer Service 1-888-542-2623 (7am-12am EST)
B2B Support Line 1-855-286-2456 (24/7)
Business Solution 1-888-824-6211(8am-5pm EST)