Receive help on your LG product
Receive help on your LG product
Check out the latest information related to this product.
For the most accurate technical information regarding features, specifications, installation and operation of your LG product, please refer to the Owner's Manual and other documents available for this product.
Software upgrades include device drivers and firmware updates only for specific models. Check your owner's manual to determine if your product supports software upgrades.
* SW information
1) Fixed Google Speech's bug
2) Improving Google Assistant service
3) Improving Amazon Echo service
4) "Direct TV Now" ready for 2018 yeares of product launch
5) TV Remote service expansion to 14 EU countries
6) Adding Compensation function in OLED model Auto Off condition
7) Adding 18Y HDCP2.3
8) Adding to Israeli STB Universal Remote Control
9) Fixed minor bugs
2. Applicable model list
3. Release History
1. Minor Bug Fix
1. Update for Dolby vision calibration
1. Improvement of sibilant sound in Dolby ATMOS and Smart Sound setting.
1. Google Assistant is also available in the following countries.
(Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Korea, Spain, United Kingdom)
2. Alibaba voice AI feature is available in China.
3. You can control the TV (channel change, volume control, input switch, etc.) using the Google Home / Amazon Echo Smart Speakers in the following countries as well.
(Google Home : France, Germany, Japan, Korea)
(Amazon Echo : Australia, Canada)
4. We have reduced the amount of time the cursor is displayed when not moving the MRCU.
In addition, Minor Bugs are fixed.
1. This patch activates the key lock during Off-RS/JB operation on store mode in OLED model.
1. Change HDR luminance curve.
1. Improved issue of external AV Receiver "Not Supported" error when playing Dolby Atmos content.
2.To improve issue of Macro Block Noise.
1. To improve no audio issue when changing sound out from ARC to TV Speaker in QSM Mode On
2. To improve contour noise.
1. Fixed Google Speech's bug
2. Improving Google Assistant service
3. Improving Amazon Echo service
4. "Direct TV Now" ready for 2018 yeares of product launch
5. TV Remote service expansion to 14 EU countries
6. Adding Compensation function in OLED model Auto Off condition
7. Adding 18Y HDCP2.3
8. Adding to Israeli STB Universal Remote Control
9. Fixed minor bugs
DESCRIPTIVE VIDEO Function Voice "scene on screen" description feature for the visually impaired. Described Video is a service making a difference to those who suffer from vision loss by providing visual media accessibility to all. It provides a voiceover description of the program's ...
2019 LG WEBOS 4.5 TELEVISIONS FEATURING APPLE AIRPLAY 2 & HOMEKIT Herewith following is an Overview, Press Release and tips on connecting and using both Apple AirPlay 2 and HomeKit on the new 2019 LG ThinQ A.I. televisions. Overview Checklist Verify TV SW model name and SW version. TV...
ABNORMAL IMAGE ON SCREEN THE FIRST TIME TV IS TURNED “ON” When powering “on” the television for the first time the image displayed on screen appears abnormal making it distracting to proceed with the full setup. What to do? Overview This is not a faulty panel, main board or television...
MAGIC MOTION REMOTE CONTROLLER NOT OPERATING PROPERLY If you happen to notice the buttons on the Magic Motion remote controller are intermittently unresponsive and/or the on-screen cursor is not moving smoothly, there could be wireless interference between the television and the contr...
FLICKERING VIDEO WHENEVER PLAYING X-BOX HDR GAME CONSOLE Customers have reported Flickering Video (intermittent flashing images) on screen of their LG TV whenever the source happens to be their X-box HDR Gaming console connected to television via HDMI port. Overview Upon thorough test...
NO SOUND Video Tutorial intended at going through some troubleshooting steps when user experiences “no audio” coming out of the monitor’s internal speakers as well as providing alternative options in hooking up external speakers or headphones while briefly touching on the topic of Win...
ACCESSING SPLIT SCREEN FEATURE ON 2017 & 2018 ULTRAWIDE MONITORS Split Screen function on Newer LG UltraWide monitors (2017 models & newer) can only be accessed by downloading & installing the “On Screen Control” software from the LG website. Instructions on accessing and using that f...
Get your questions answered about product setup, use and care, repair and maintenance issues. We can help.
9am-9pm Monday to Friday (EST)
9am-6pm Saturday and Sunday (EST)
Chat with an LG Support Representative.
Call an LG Support Representative.
Customer Service 1-888-542-2623 (7am-12am EST)
B2B Support Line 1-855-286-2456 (24/7)
Business Solution 1-888-824-6211(8am-5pm EST)