重要提示：请您确认您的电脑是否已安装最新版本的Adobe Acrobat Reader或DjVu阅读器通过以下链接进行更新
-.Removed BuleBird Function
-.Support Windows 7
- improve readability (CD/DVD Media)
GH22LS50 Version TL03 Firmware Update
To update the firmware of the GH22LS50 please refer to the following instructions:
Note: Not following the subsequent update instructions explicitly will result in
permanent damage to your drive, for which LG will not be responsible.
This firmware update is for drives with original firmware versions below TL03
The drives must be original LG branded drives with the DVD Writer model number
GH22LS50(no OEM units).
This firmware update is for use only on PC’s with Windows 7/Vista and Windows XP
※ Critical Instructions: (to be followed carefully)
1. Connect the drive at Computer.
2. Download the file GH22LS50_TL03(ew).ZIP to a folder of your choice.
This download includes this “Read me(ew)” text file,
as well as the GH22LS50_TL03.EXE program, which will auto-update your drive's firmware.
3. Close all other programs including: screen saver, antivirus and/or power-down programs.
(If these programs are not closed, they will try to engage the PC,
during the update process, thus interrupting the update and damaging the drive).
4. Check the drive to ensure that there is no disk in the tray before you start
the update procedure.
5. Go into the folder with the update file and double click the GH22LS50_TL03.EXE program
and click the“update”button. Once the update is complete,
you will see Firmware Update Complete and advise you to reboot the system.
You will need to reboot your PC.
The update will be complete, after you reboot your system.