What audio formats do MusicFlow speakers support?
- Audio formats that can be played
- Applicable models: NP8340, NP8540, NP8740, NP8350, LAS650M, LAS750M, LAS950M
You can play the files in mp3, wma, flac, m4a, aac, ogg, and wav formats.
For mp3 or wma formats, sampling frequency is 32- 48 kHz, and for flac format, it supports up to 192 kHz, 24 bit.
- Even if the conditions above are satisfied, audio files might not be played depending on the features of a file or media server.
- a file with DRM applied cannot be played.
- Depending on the conditions of use, 192 kHz / 24 bit high-quality audio files might not be played normally because of large file sizes.
- Wired connection is recommended when playing a high-quality audio file.
- In the group play , it is recommended to use speaker with wired connection as a master. (Master is a speaker that is at the top of the connected speakers list.)
- When you are playing multiple high-quality audio files with more than two speakers, audio might lag.