[LG webOS TV] Using the Wi-Fi Direct Function
How to use the Wi-Fi Direct Function
► ► ► Network ► Wi-Fi Direct
Wi-Fi Direct is a function that allows your TV to connect with a Wi-Fi Direct-enabled device without
an Internet connection. With SmartShare, you can watch the files stored on a device connected
via Wi-Fi Direct.
1. Enable Wi-Fi Direct on the device to which you want to connect.
2. A list of devices that can be connected to the TV is displayed.
3. Select a device to connect.
4. If the desired device accepts the request, Wi-Fi Direct will be connected.
5. Select the video, music file or photo via SmartShare on the connected device to play on the TV.
6. With SmartShare, you can watch the files stored on a device connected via Wi-Fi Direct