* World's 1st Twin load washer combines a front load and top load washer that is able to wash and spin two loads at the same time, introduced in Korea, July 2015.
TWINWash™ is a washing solution that has never existed before. It is all about efficiency, helping you get more clothes cleaner in less time by washing two separate loads simultaneously.
See more about the Optimized Careopen
Big Load with TrueSteam™
The TWINWash™ front loader powerfully and hygienically washes
your heavy soiled laundry with its TrueSteam™ Technology
Small Load with WaveWash™
TWINWash™Mini is the perfect size for hand wash or delicates. No need to wait
– you can run small loads as often as you like to stop laundry from piling up.
Cut your laundry time in half!
Now you can finish two loads of laundry in 49minutes with LG TWINWash™
* Main Washer (Based on 12kg model ; Half Load 6kg) Tested by Intertek : Cotton Cycle with TurboWash option is finished within 49 ± 5 minutes.
* Mini Washer (Based on 8kg model ; Max Load 2kg) Tested by LG Lab : Light Soil Cycle is finished within 49 minutes.
Ergonomic Design to Help You
The TWINWash™ makes its easier to do your laundry in many ways, starting with less bending for your back and knees. The higher top washer is more ergonomic to load.
* Product image may be different than actual product.
99.9% Allergens Reduced
TrueSteam™ technology activates Allergy Care, Refresh and Steam Softener™.
Improve your quality of life by maintaining a healthy, allergen-free environment.
*99.9% Allergens reduction certified by BAF
6 Motion DD
Optimal Wash for Fabrics
Select a wash program and 6 Motion Direct Drive technology
moves the wash drum in multiple directions, giving fabrics
the proper care while getting clothes ultra clean.
Inverter Direct Drive
Less Vibration, Less Noise
Not just one but two high-efficiency Inverter Direct Drive motors enhance washing performance and durability but without the noise and vibration. Plus, the motors dissipate less energy, reducing electricity consumption.
Washer and Dryer in One
LG's all-in-one washer and dryer is another of our leading appliance technologies. Save space in your home and make more room for your family.
Save Water, Save Time with EcoHybrid
EcoHybrid technology saves water or shortens the drying cycle. Select either Eco dry mode, which uses no water for Condensing, or normal dry mode to shorten the entire drying cycle and reduce energy costs.
If you forget a piece of laundry, you can still add it after the start of the wash cycle. The LG TWINWash™ is equipped with an "Add Item" button that lets you open the door during washing to add any stray items.
*Depending on the clothes amount and fabric type, door lock may not be released. If water temperature is higher than 40℃, door lock is not released for safety.
**Release duration time is less than 3seconds.
Smart Convenience with WiFi
SmartThinQ™ technology lets you operate or monitor your laundry from anywhere, anytime. You can track energy consumption or use Download Cycle to add a whole range of newly developed wash cycles during the washing machine's entire lifespan.
See more about Pre-Installation Checklistopen
1. For TWINWash™ installation, it needs 750mm x 1,800mm x 1,350mm (W x D x H) at least.
2. To plug in a TWINWash™, it needs two grounded outlets at least. If you need to extend the connection cord by using multi-tap, it also should be grounded.
3. We recommend to use over 15A circuit breaker for stable operation.
4. In case of some models having drain pump, it needs 32mm diameter when using STANDPIPE to install drain hoses.
5. We recommend to supply 1 bar water pressure at least to wash the laundry without time delay.
Direct Drive Motor 10 Year Warranty
Count on it. Rely on your LG washer with a 10-year warranty on the Direct Drive Motor.
QUESTIONS? LET US HELP
Simply choose a support option from the icons below:
Add "01229307777" to your phone
contact & connect to LG Customer Service via WhatsApp
Saturday ~ Thursday from 09:00 am to 08:30 PM
Friday~ National Holidays from 09:00 AM to 05:30 PM
Call an LG Support Representative on
Saturday~Thursday From 08:00 AM to 08:30 PM
Fridays~National Holidays From 08:00 AM to 05:30 PM
No time to chat?