• The BOD is composed of seven members in order to facilitate efficient decision-making and the efficient operation of meetings.
• The BOD has two executive directors, one non-executive director, and four independent directors. Thus, external directors account for the majority (57%) of BOD members.
• The BOD comprehensively evaluates independence, professionalism, and diversity when appointing directors, and does not discriminate in terms of gender, race, religion, political views, culture, etc.
• The BOD fulfills its role of managerial supervision by accurately evaluating, and proposing a wide spectrum of opinions on, major management issues and work conducted by management.
• The BOD explores new growth engines and measures aimed at corporate growth with a broad perspective, while the management focuses on its professional roles such as product and strategy development. Accordingly, major management roles are suitably and appropriately separated.
• Independent directors are given the opportunity to participate in the business operations of the company by serving as objective outside experts in terms of monitoring and checking management.
• BOD Regulations: The Chair of the BOD may be appointed from among the executive directors including the CEO, other non-executive directors, and independent directors.
• The BOD seeks to facilitate the implementation of responsible management and improve the transparency of its own operations through the appointment of a Chairperson who is separate from the CEO.
• The Chairperson of the BOD leads the deliberation and resolution of matters approved by the AGM1), the approval of financial statements, revisions to the Articles of Association, financing, and other major business matters.
1) AGM: Annual General Meeting