• Independent directors are appointed based on their professional knowledge and experience in relevant industry sectors in order to ensure expertise and efficiency in terms of business management.
• Currently, the four independent directors have expertise in management/accounting, policy/administration, electronics/electricity, advanced equipment, and legal field.
• We provide independent directors with an overview of our company and offer training on the operation, role, and legal responsibilities of the BOD so as to facilitate a quick understanding of the current status of the management of our company.
• Independent directors visit and inspect our business sites in Korea and overseas for a better understanding of our business operations.
• In order to enhance the expertise of the Audit Committee, we provide training on recent trends and developments in the field of financial audits. We also established the Internal Financial Audit Support Team as an organization dedicated to support the Audit Committee. .
• We established a Board Secretariat with a view to supporting the activities of the BOD and its subcommittees, and to provide the necessary support to the BOD in order to enable it to fulfill its duties.
• Achieve long-term and sustainable growth through the enhancement of Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) management.
• Establish basic policies and strategies aimed at ESG management.
• Establish mid-to long-term ESG goals.
• Discuss agenda items such as carbon emission and environmentally hazardous substance management, eco-friendly product development, and fair trade in the work environment.
• Enhance the fairness of transactions and the transparency of company management by strengthening the company's internal control over internal transactions.
• Decide on matters related to internal transactions.
• Conduct audits of business matters, accounting, etc.
• Review and present opinions on matters that may affect the independence of external auditors.
• Ensure independence by being composed of only independent directors.
• Secure expertise via the inclusion of at least one accounting/finance expert as a member.
• Holds the authority to request appointment, change, or dismissal of external auditors.
• Respond to changes in the business environment in a flexible manner and improve the operation efficiency of the BOD.
• Discuss the direction of corporate management through engagement with, and by collecting feedback from, shareholders and stakeholders.
• Carry out deliberation and resolution of managerial matters delegated by the BOD.
• Recommend candidates when appointing new independent directors.
• Conduct substantial reviews of recommended candidates in accordance with the Commercial Act, other relevant laws and regulations, and the regulations of the Independent Director Candidate Recommendation Committee.
• Secure impartiality and independence by ensuring that the majority of the committee is composed of independent directors.
• We delegate decision-making rights to the BOD and business execution rights to the top-tier management in order to ensure that the appropriate checks and balances are in place throughout the operation of our company.
• For transactions that may cause conflicts of interest between any of the directors and the company. It can only be approved upon full consideration by the BOD prior to such transactions taking place.
• The majority of the BOD members are independent directors, thereby ensuring that the BOD provides oversight on corporate governance and executive management.
• The earliest appointed independent director assumes the role of senior independent director, representing the other independent directors and coordinating their opinions.
• Directors, executive directors, and employees who are engaged in the regular business of the company, or directors, auditors, executive directors, and employees who have been engaged in the regular business of the company within the last two years.
• The largest shareholder, his/her spouse, lineal ascendants, and lineal descendants.
• Directors, auditors, executive directors, and employees of the corporation, if the largest shareholder is a corporation.
• Spouses, lineal ascendants, and lineal descendants of directors, auditors, and executive directors.
• Directors, auditors, executive directors, and employees of a parent company or a subsidiary company of the company
• Directors, auditors, executive directors, and employees of a corporation which has a significant interest in the company, such as business relations with the company.
• Directors, auditors, executive directors, and employees of another company for which directors, executive directors, and employees of the company serve as directors and executive directors.
• The performance of the management is evaluated using financial and qualitative indicators.
• Performance is evaluated for up to three years for the purpose of the payment of bonuses.
• The criteria and methods for calculating compensation for top-tier management are publicly disclosed.
|Indicators||Sales, operating profit, etc.|
|Indicators||Cash flow, liquidity, product, risk, etc.|
|Classification||CEO Brian Kwon|
|Average per Person||-|
|Classification||CFO Doo-Yong Bae|
|Average per Person||-|
|Average per Person||71,156|