As you spend more time on your devices, battery becomes more and more important for you.
To save battery, apps aren't as active when you aren't using your device or when an app hasn't
<SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; COLOR: #000000; FONT-SIZE: 12pt"> been used for a few <SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; COLOR: #000000; FONT-SIZE: 12pt; language: en-US; mso-ascii-font-family: Calibri; mso-fareast-font-family: 돋움; mso-bidi-font-family: +mn-cs; mso-bidi-theme-font: minor-bidi; mso-font-kerning: 12.0pt; mso-style-textfill-type: solid; mso-style-textfill-fill-color: red; mso-style-textfill-fill-alpha: 100.0%; mso-ascii-theme-font: major-latin">days. Doze and App standby modes were introduced in Marshmallow.</SPAN></SPAN>
Doze and App standby modes targets at the time when you aren’t using the device and app
and reduce battery usage in those scenarios.
Doze starts when:
• Device is stationary (determined using significant motion detector)
• Device screen is off
• Device isn’t being charged
During Doze mode:
• Apps not allowed network access and wakelocks are ignored
• Alarm clocks still work
• Wi-Fi scans are not performed
• Alarms, syncs and scheduled jobs get delayed until the next maintenance
• SMS, MMS messages, phone calls and amber alert still work
Doze of when:
• User interacts with device
• Device operates
• Device screen turns on
• AlarmClock rings
※ NOTE : Notifications do not turn off the Doze.