如您想查看更多您的LG產品的相關資訊 (例如: 功能， 產品規格， 使用說明)， 請參閱用户指南／使用說明
* SW information
1) To Improve color issues at HDMI 2160p 50Hz input
2. Applicable model list
3. Release History
1 .respond to 2017 HDR standard (HDR10 / HLG)
2. additional response to 2017 CP Hot Key requirement
3. improving CRP performance(adding Reset feature by In-Stop )
1. Add an Apply to all input feature in Color Management Setting
2. Improving HDD detection speed
3. Add function for maintaining compatibility of remote controller
1. Fix the TV reboot issue due to unstable Wi-Fi connection
1. Improvement regarding Netflix usability have been applied.
2. Addition of satellite channels and feature updates in certain countries. (Russia/CIS country)
3. IPv6 connection feature on/off can be selected from Network/Wired Connection settings.
4. also, minor bugs are fixed.
1. To protect security vulnerability
1. To Improve color issues at HDMI 2160p 50Hz input
Do you have stain or dirt on the screen? Symptom When the screen gets dirty How to fix Wipe gently with a soft cloth or cotton flannel to prevent scratch. [To prevent scratch] ① When cleaning the product, comply with the guidelines. ② Use keys or toys with caution near the TV. ③ When ...
If you push power button on the product, do you see "Key Locked" on the screen? Symptom If Key Lock is On, you can’t operate TV with buttons on TV. ※ Only power button works. How to fix You can turn on/off Key Lock with remote control as below. Menu→LOCK→Key Lock : On, Off ※ Some mode...
Incorrect time. Symptom Time on the TV is not correct. If you push OK button (information display), you can check the time set. ① For those receiving digital signal through antenna, if you set “Auto”, the time is set as the one transmitted from the broadcasting station. ② For those wa...
Does it hang when connected hard-wired or wireless? Symptom Your attempt at hard-wired or wireless network connection has failed and internet not connected or displays an error. - Check the availability of router if you want to connect directly to the router through wired LAN. - Check...