如您想查看更多您的LG產品的相關資訊 (例如: 功能， 產品規格， 使用說明)， 請參閱用户指南／使用說明
* SW information
1) Improvement to change to Volume 0 while watching TV
2. Applicable model list
3. Release History
1. Apply to 2016's DirecTV (US)
2. Apply to Dmost4 (KR, US)
3. Apply to connect TV application with Rolly
Keyboard 2 (Common)
4. Apply to WOWL quick return to standby (Common)
1. To improve AVS / AVS + recordings not playing issue.
2. Apply to connect TV application with Rolly
Keyboard 2 (Common)
3. Apply to WOWL quick return to standby (Common)
1. Change on Volume UI location
2. YouTube requirement for certification (When the network is not connected)
3. MS CDMi application
4. Changes on LG TV Plus (iOS UAC, Mobile video)
1. To apply HDR Game Mode.
1. Added notification pop up for when app is no longer supported
2. Change in background image of no signal screen
3. Change in Amazon HDR mode
1. Improvement to change to Volume 0 while watching TV
Do you want to use headphone? Symptom Listening to sound with headphones How to fix 1. Check if there are 3.5m stereo (Audio) terminal and monitor audio output terminal on the product. ※ Some models are provided with this feature.. 1.Menu → Sound → Sound Out Speaker → Headphone(earph...
Do you see "No signal" on the screen? Cause You selected wrong input mode or reception of signals is poor when receiving through antenna Peripherals (set-top box, DVD, bluray, game console, etc.) have problems. How to fix 1. Check the input mode. ※ If you are using antenna, select TV ...
Do you have stain or dirt on the screen? Symptom When the screen gets dirty How to fix Wipe gently with a soft cloth or cotton flannel to prevent scratch. [To prevent scratch] ① When cleaning the product, comply with the guidelines. ② Use keys or toys with caution near the TV. ③ When ...
Does it hang when connected hard-wired or wireless? Symptom Your attempt at hard-wired or wireless network connection has failed and internet not connected or displays an error. - Check the availability of router if you want to connect directly to the router through wired LAN. - Check...