如您想查看更多您的LG產品的相關資訊 (例如: 功能， 產品規格， 使用說明)， 請參閱用户指南／使用說明
-. Firmware update Instructions
GBW-H10N Version GL06 Firmware Update
To update the firmware of the GBW-H10N please refer to the following instructions:
Note: Not following the subsequent update instructions explicitly will result in
permanent damage to your drive, for which LG will not be responsible.
This firmware update is for drives with original firmware versions below GL05.
The drives must be original LG branded drives with the DVD Writer
model number GBW-H10N(no OEM units).
If you have an OEM unit, branded with another manufacturers name,
please contact that manufacturer for support and firmware updates.
This firmware update is for use only on PC's with Windows Vista, Windows XP,
Critical Instructions: (to be followed carefully)
1. Connect the drive as "master" by it self, on the secondary IDE controller
with no other device on the same IDE cable, making note to set the jumper
on the back of the drive to the "master" position.
2. Download the file GBW-H10N_GL06(EW).ZIP to a folder of your choice.
This download includes this "Read me(ew)" text file, as well as the GBWH10N_GL06.EXE
program, which will auto-update your drive's firmware.
3. Close all other programs including: screen saver, antivirus and/or power-down programs.
(If these programs are not closed, they will try to engage the PC, during the update process,
thus interrupting the update and damaging the drive).
4. Check the drive to ensure that there is no disk in the tray
before you start the update procedure.
5. Go into the folder with the update file and double click the GBWH10N_GL06.EXE program
and puch 'UPDATE' button and Firmware upgrade will be automatically started.
When the UPGRADE is complete the screen should indicate "Re Boot" message
and advise you to reboot the system. You will need to reboot your PC
The update will be complete, after you reboot your system.