如您想查看更多您的LG產品的相關資訊 (例如: 功能， 產品規格， 使用說明)， 請參閱用户指南／使用說明
GE20LU10 Version FE06 Firmware Update
To update the firmware of the GE20LU10 please refer to the following instructions:
Note: Not following the subsequent update instructions explicitly will result in
permanent damage to your drive, for which LG will not be responsible.
This firmware update is for drives with original firmware versions below FE05.
The drives must be original LG branded drives with the DVD Writer model number
GE20LU10(no OEM units).
If you have an OEM unit, branded with another manufacturers name,
please contact that manufacturer for support and firmware updates.
This firmware update is for use only on PC’s with Windows Vista,
Windows XP and Windows 2000
※ Critical Instructions: (to be followed carefully)
1. Connect the drive at USB port by it self.
2. Download the file GE20LU10_FE06(EW).ZIP to a folder of your choice.
This download includes this “Read me(ew)” text file,
as well as the GE20LU10_FE06.EXE program, which will auto-update your drive's firmware.
3. Close all other programs including: screen saver, antivirus and/or power-down programs.
(If these programs are not closed, they will try to engage the PC,
during the update process, thus interrupting the update and damaging the drive).
4. Check the drive to ensure that there is no disk in the tray before you start
the update procedure.
5. Go into the folder with the update file and double click the GE20LU10_FE06.EXE program
and click the “update” button (red). Once the update is complete,
you will see “Firmware Update Complete” and the button will become green
and advise you to reboot the system.
You will need to reboot your PC.
The update will be complete, after you reboot your system.