如您想查看更多您的LG產品的相關資訊 (例如: 功能， 產品規格， 使用說明)， 請參閱用户指南／使用說明
* SW information
1) To improve no audio issue when changing sound out from ARC to TV Speaker in QSM Mode On
2. Applicable model list
3. Release History
1. Improvement of sibilant sound in Dolby ATMOS and Smart Sound setting.
1. Google Assistant is also available in the following countries.
(Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Korea, Spain, United Kingdom)
2. Alibaba voice AI feature is available in China.
3. You can control the TV (channel change, volume control, input switch, etc.) using the Google Home / Amazon Echo Smart Speakers in the following countries as well.
(Google Home : France, Germany, Japan, Korea)
(Amazon Echo : Australia, Canada)
4. We have reduced the amount of time the cursor is displayed when not moving the MRCU.
In addition, Minor Bugs are fixed.
1. This patch activates the key lock during Off-RS/JB operation on store mode in OLED model.
1. Improve the booting failure issue.
1. To improve issue of external AV Receiver "Not Supported" error when playing Dolby Atmos content
1. To improve no audio issue when changing sound out from ARC to TV Speaker in QSM Mode On
Video plays but no caption. Symptom Caption doesn’t appear when watching video through USB. How to fix 1. Check if the video file and its caption file are in the same folder. 2. Check if they have the same file name. eg.) Video file : LGTV.AVI Caption file : LGTV.SMI 3. If the file na...
Do you have stain or dirt on the screen? Symptom When the screen gets dirty How to fix Wipe gently with a soft cloth or cotton flannel to prevent scratch. [To prevent scratch] ① When cleaning the product, comply with the guidelines. ② Use keys or toys with caution near the TV. ③ When ...
If you push power button on the product, do you see "Key Locked" on the screen? Symptom If Key Lock is On, you can’t operate TV with buttons on TV. ※ Only power button works. How to fix You can turn on/off Key Lock with remote control as below. Menu→LOCK→Key Lock : On, Off ※ Some mode...
Do you see "No signal" on the screen? Cause You selected wrong input mode or reception of signals is poor when receiving through antenna Peripherals (set-top box, DVD, bluray, game console, etc.) have problems. How to fix 1. Check the input mode. ※ If you are using antenna, select TV ...