如您想查看更多您的LG產品的相關資訊 (例如: 功能， 產品規格， 使用說明)， 請參閱用户指南／使用說明
* SW information
1) Improvement to change to Volume 0 while watching TV
2. Applicable model list
3. Release History
1. To improve China STB HDMI(HDCP Fail)
2. To improve E-Streamer phrases error
1.To improve screen white flashing issue
(Phenomenon : Watching TV temporarily white flash occurs on the entire screen)
1. Change on Volume UI location
2. YouTube requirement for certification (When the network is not connected)
3. MS CDMi application
4. Changes on LG TV Plus (iOS UAC, Mobile video)
1. To improve color error issue at the bottom of the screen during HDMI 4K 3D On/Off.
1. Added notification pop up for when app is no longer supported
2. Change in background image of no signal screen
3. Change in Amazon HDR mode
1. Fixed Juddering with HDMI 1080i 50Hz.
2. Fixed No Audio in BBC RB1 channel.
1. Improvement to change to Volume 0 while watching TV
Do you want to use headphone? Symptom Listening to sound with headphones How to fix 1. Check if there are 3.5m stereo (Audio) terminal and monitor audio output terminal on the product. ※ Some models are provided with this feature.. 1.Menu → Sound → Sound Out Speaker → Headphone(earph...
Do you see "No signal" on the screen? Cause You selected wrong input mode or reception of signals is poor when receiving through antenna Peripherals (set-top box, DVD, bluray, game console, etc.) have problems. How to fix 1. Check the input mode. ※ If you are using antenna, select TV ...
Does it hang when connected hard-wired or wireless? Symptom Your attempt at hard-wired or wireless network connection has failed and internet not connected or displays an error. - Check the availability of router if you want to connect directly to the router through wired LAN. - Check...
Video plays but no caption. Symptom Caption doesn’t appear when watching video through USB. How to fix 1. Check if the video file and its caption file are in the same folder. 2. Check if they have the same file name. eg.) Video file : LGTV.AVI Caption file : LGTV.SMI 3. If the file na...