When 3D effect cannot be used, did you remove obstacles or change lighting?
1. I cannot use 3D effect on my TV.
1. Check communication between 3D Glasses and TV.
If area is too bright, it can interfere with the communication (The same applies to TVs from other brands).
How to fix
1. 3D glasses communicate with TV and their color changes during communication.
Make sure no obstacles (such as a tissue box and a small photo frame) are placed around the 3D emitter at the TV bottom
to avoid interference.
- Keep distance of 2-7 meters from TV while watching.
< Remove obstacles between TV and 3D glasses >
2. When the surrounding area is too bright, interference can occur due to the light.
Turn off a fluorescent lamp or block out sunlight to avoid interference.
< Interference due to light>
※ Restricted to rechargeable 3D Shutter glasses.