⇒ APT-X supports 16bit / 44.1Mhz, butAPT-X HD can transmit 24bit high resolution sound source.
Now you can listen to music with APT-XHD when HBS1100 / HBSA100 headset and LG G5, V10, V20 are connected.
2)What is differencesbetween BT 4.2 BLE and 4.1 BLE?
⇒ The privacy section has been updated. Bysupporting the Internet of things, it is impossible to trace the location of
Bluetooth devices without thepermission of the user since it complements the vulnerable part of theindividual's security.
3)Explanation of Fast Charging (QC3.0) Charging Scenario?
⇒ Charge Recognition Process
- QC3.0 Charging There is a slight delayin the connection, not the fast charge statement.
- After recognition, fast chargestatement occurs on lock screen.
- Occurs in the fast charge phrase noti whenoperating the top menu bar on the home screen.
⇒ Temperature scenario
- Charging does not proceed when a hightemperature pop-up occurs
(battery temperature 55 degrees orhigher).
- Pop-ups did not occur, but when thephone feels hot, the charge current is set low and charging time may increase
(Batterytemperature 43~54degrees, battery voltage 4V or more over the charging process / 4V
orless under 450mA charging process)
- Charging current may be reducedto control the heating of the phone during charging.
⇒ Explanation of QC3.0
- For QC 3.0, there is little differencein charge rate between the QC 2.0 charger and the battery.
However, improved charging efficiencymeans less energy is being used to charge the same battery capacity.
- In the case of PD charger, it meanscharging according to USB PD standard.
- Both PD charger and QC charger are fastcharger for fast charging.
4)Explanation of touch method (operation at breakage)?
⇒ The touch is operated when the window glassbreaks due to the Incell Touch method in which the touch is
implemented inside the LCD panel.However, if the LCD panel is damaged, the touch operation will not be