Buy any LG Product*, participate and win LG Mallika-E-Kitchen Crown.
Simply register for the LG Mallika-E-Kitchen Contest.
Let your microwave cooking skills get you crowned. Also, stand a chance to win other exciting prizes!
1. The Contest is open to Indian Women having minimum age of 18 years and is applicable in India & shall not be applicable to the employees, temporary employment agency, suppliers & the family members of the Organizer, its associate companies, its advertising & promotional agencies & its Auditors & their associate companies ("Contestant").
2. Each contestant can fill only one registration form, which is available at retail outlets,LGEIL Website and branch offices. Those Consumers who buy any LG H &A Home and Air Conditioning Appliances (Microwave Oven,Refrigerator,Washing Machine,Room Air Conditioners,Ceiling Fan, Water Purifier,Air Purifier and Dishwasher) from 10th May to 20th June 2019 (both days inclusive) are eligible to participate in this contest & the entries will not be entertained after 20th June 2019.
3. Participant will have to buy LG H&A Product (Microwave Oven,Refrigerator,Washing Machine,Room Air Conditioners,Ceiling Fan, Water Purifier,Air Purifier and Dishwasher)) in her name, in order to participate in this event. Besides this, she is also eligible to invite a friend/ relative to participate in this event.
4. For referral participant (Female with minimum 18yrs. of Age) they have to share the registration number. of one who has refered them on the day of first round.
5. There would be special wild kind entry directly in the 2nd round to the Winner of Digital Media MEK Contest.
6. For participation, each contestant is required to submit only microwave oven cooked recipes & detailed written recipe.
7. Recipe for the first round once filled in the form cannot be changed.
8. 1st Round event shall have Microwave pre-cooked recipes prepared and brought by the Contestants.
9. Incomplete, Incorrect, False or illegible entries shall be summarily rejected.
10. Winners of different rounds may have to pay gift taxes as per prevailing government rules.
11. Participant has to Submit Registration Form compulsorily & Invoice (If available) on the day of event of 1st Round. In case of failure to submit the invoice on the stipulated date, as mentioned above, they will have to submit the same within 15 days of the day of event of 1st round.
12. The organizer reserves the right to accept or reject any Registration Form / Candidate at any stage.
13. This is a talent contest and any participation in this is purely voluntary & discretionary.
14. Winner of any previous round of LG Mallika-E-Kitchen Cooking contest 2009-2015 will not be eligible to participate in Mallika-E Kitchen 2019 contest.
15. Dates & Venues of the events in various rounds will be announced separately and are subject to change.
16. Contestants shall have to reach the 1st Round venue specified by organizer at their own expenses. There would be only one winner of each 1st round event and Winner’s of the all 1st Rounds conducted will get LG Solo Microwave Oven. Winners of the 1st round shall be entitled to participate in 2nd round i.e. Zonal Round. Zonal round will be a live cooking round. All participants in Zonal round shall be reimbursed fare equivalent to II Tier AC or III Tier AC Train fare (to & fro). All reimbursements by company will be only on providing all supporting documents. There would be 3 winners from each zonal round, and shall get a chance to participate in Grand Finale. The participants of all grand finale shall be provided either II Tier AC Class Train tickets (to & fro) or economy class air tickets by the organizer. The Organizer will provide Hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis to contestants of 2nd & 3rd Round.
17. Participants for 2nd and 3rd round residing in the same city as that of the event will not be eligible to get Travel/ Stay facilities from the organizer.
18. The basic utensils to cook, for zonal and final round shall be provided by the organizer, one day prior to the event. However, the basic ingredients shall have to be brought by the participants on their own.
19. If any participant is not able to compete in any Round due to any reason, she will not be able to compete further in the contest.
20. All live cooking shall have to be finished within the given time. Any pre-cooking preparation, before the start of the event shall not be allowed.
21. Winners will have to submit valid Identity (PAN Card) & Address Proof (Voter Card / Ration Card / Passport / Driving License, etc.) to claim the prize.
22. Winner selection procedure/ criteria shall be intimated before each event .however Judges Decision will be the last & final. No correspondence/ communication shall be entertained in this regard.
23. All the recipes submitted during the contest shall become the sole property of the Organizer.
24. The Organizer reserves the right to use the participants and winner contest entries / picture taken in event for promotion and post coverage of the contest on all platforms including social media.
25. Prize is not transferable and no cash payment in lieu of the prizes will be made.
26. All disputes relating to this Contest shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at New Delhi only.
27. The Organizer reserves the right to change/modify/or withdraw the Contest without any prior notice of the same at its sole discretion.
28. For detailed Terms & Conditions, please visit LG website (www.lg.com/in).