- Smart Inverter Compressor
- Smart Connect
- 4 Star Rating
- Stabilizer Free 90V ~ 310V
- Toughened Glass Shelves
- Moist Balance Crisper
Smart Inverter Compressor
LG’s New Smart Inverter Compressor is one of the most advanced and energy efficient compressor. Designed to give unmatched performance, great savings and super silent operation, the New Smart Inverter Compressor is yet another delightful innovation for your convenience.
If you have an inverter for power cuts, we have a solution to keep your refrigerator running, nonstop! Smart Connect Technology is a new feature in LG Direct Cool range of refrigerator that helps connect your refrigerator to home inverter. Enjoy cooling even in power cuts.
10 Years Warranty
10 Years Warranty on Compressor, this is a testimony to the trust and faith we put in our technology to give you reliability and durability in the product.
Stabilizer Free 90V ~ 310V
The compressor has a better energy efficiency ratio and can operate at voltage as low as 90V and as high as 310V, which means your refrigerator can work without a stabilizer too.
4 Star Rating
Electricity bills will be the last thing on your mind. This LG Refrigerator with 2017 4 Star Rating consumes less power than 2016 4 Star Rated Refrigerator.
Moist Balance Crisper
This is a special lattice-type box cover which maintains moisture at an optimum level. Moisture from stored food is evaporated and then condensed on the lattice, maintaining the correct balance of moisture in the box.
Toughened Glass Shelves
No matter how heavy the utensils are, the shelves are made of toughened glass. They are capable of holding heavy food items. They can also be adjusted as per need and can take load as heavy as 175kg.^^As per LG internal test standards.
Anti bacterial gasket
This easy to clean removable airtight gasket seals in the freshness and keeps out the bacteria and dust particles accumulated in the door seal. It stops mould spores from entering and spoiling the food inside, keeping it healthy and hygienic for longer periods.
The image of the product are for illustration purpose only and may differ from actual product.
Solar Smart Refrigerators can work on Solar Energy, however, the Solar Panel requirement may vary from model to model and need to be checked specifically. Solar Panel is not part of our product and need to be purchased separately. This feature is applicable to all Made in India Refrigerator models having Smart Inverter Compressor.
- To run an appliance through solar panel, Rating should be higher than the rated run on solar.
- Battery capacity is as per the backup requirement for the load connected.
- Applicable to all Made in India Refrigerator models having Smart Inverter Compressor.
How it works?
- Solar Panel generate DC voltage which intermittent in nature due to solar radiation.
- This intermittent DC voltage is converted to a fixed DC voltage with the help of Solar Charge controller.
- Running refrigerator is not possible with this DC voltage directly.
- To run refrigerator, DC to AC converter is requrored. Like Inverter, PCU or UPS (please make sure the voltage range is between 100V-290V).
- Generally battery (storage system) is used along with this DC to AC converter.
- Battery system help in managing sudden high power requiement by load.
- Solar panel rating requirement will be different for different refrigerator models, if try to run without battery system.
QUESTIONS? LET US HELP
Simply choose a support option from the icons below:
Send an Email
Call an LG Support Representative on
1800 315 9999Or
1800 180 9999
24 hrs, 7 days a week
Except national holidays
LG Electronics India Pvt. Ltd,
A Wing ( 3rd Floor )
D-3 , District Center Saket,
New Delhi -110017