Smart Inverter Compressor
LG's New Smart Inverter Compressor is one of the most advanced and energy efficient compressor that saves energy by adjusting cooling power in response to the amount of food you load in the refrigerator which provides efficient energy consumption. Designed to give you unmatched performance, great savings and super silent operation, the New Smart Inverter Compressor is yet another delightful innovation for your convenience.
Ice Beam Door Cooling
This new cooling system ensures even temperature throughout the refrigerator. Circulating air from the vents along with the back, it makes sure every corner of the refrigerator is cooled evenly.
LG's Smart Diagnosis™ is a fast and easy way to troubleshoot issues. Simply call the LG Customer Service Helpline and place the phone on the appliance. The appliance then communicates with a computer that produces a diagnosis within seconds and provides an immediate solution.
LG refrigerators perform optimally even in low voltage conditions. They operate within the range of 100-290V & can withstand voltage fluctuations making it virtually stabilizer free.
Pull Out Tray
Specially Designed tray to store frequently used items.
Moist Balance Crisper
A special latticed-type fruit/vegetable box cover to control moisture so that fruits and vegetables stay fresh. It prevents excess moisture from forming while retaining just the right amount of moisture to increase freshness. The grid patterned crisper cover condenses extra humidity and evaporates moisture from the grid pattern, allowing to maintain the freshness for longer.
LG’s Unique Top LED Provides you Premium Looks, Uniform brightness across the refrigerator, better Interior Aesthetics, Durability & Energy Efficiency
Ever Fresh Zone
A special large fresh zone with Moist Balance Crisper and Humidity Controller that keeps vegetables fresh.
2 L Bottle Storage
Space to keep 2 Litre bottles in the refrigerator door.
Double Twist Ice Tray
Allows you to get easy access to ice when you need some extra.
Solar Smart Refrigerators can work on Solar Energy, however, the Solar Panel requirement may vary from model to model and need to be checked specifically. Solar Panel is not part of our product and need to be purchased separately. This feature is applicable to all “Made in India Frost Free Refrigerators”.
During defrost the power consumption iicreases by 2-3 times of rating power Hence,
- Solar Panel requirement increases by 2-3 times if run without battery system
- With battery system, the battery power utilisation increases by 2-3 times or higher
- To run an appliance through solar panel, Rating should be higher than the rated load run on solar
- Battery capacity is as per the backup requirement for the load connected
- Applicable to all Made in India Refrigerator models having Smart Inverter Compressor
How it works?
- Solar Panel generate DC voltage which intermittent in nature due to solar radiation.
- This intermittent DC voltage is converted to a fixed DC voltage with the help of Solar Charge controller.
- Running refrigerator is not possible with this DC voltage directly.
- To run refrigerator, DC to AC converter is requrored. Like Inverter, PCU or UPS (please make sure the voltage range is between 100V-290V)
- Generally battery (storage system) is used along with this DC to AC converter.
- Battery system help in managing sudden high power requiement by load.
- Solar panel rating requirement will be different for different refrigerator models, if try to run without battery system.
QUESTIONS? LET US HELP
Simply choose a support option from the icons below:
Send an Email
Call an LG Support Representative on
1800 315 9999Or
1800 180 9999
24 hrs, 7 days a week
Except national holidays
LG Electronics India Pvt. Ltd,
A Wing ( 3rd Floor )
D-3 , District Center Saket,
New Delhi -110017