Smart Inverter Compressor
LG's New Smart Inverter Compressor is one of the most advanced and energy efficient compressor that saves energy by adjusting cooling power in response to the amount of food you load in the refrigerator which provides efficient energy consumption. Designed to give you unmatched performance, great savings and super silent operation, the New Smart Inverter Compressor is yet another delightful innovation for your convenience.
Ice Beam Door Cooling
This new cooling system ensures even temperature throughout the refrigerator. Circulating air from the vents along with the back, it makes sure every corner of the refrigerator is cooled evenly.
This intellegent digital LED display control panel on the inside of refrigerator allows easy access to temperature control and other features like Super Chill.
Fast and Effective diagnosis for problems.
Auto Smart Connect™
MOIST BALANCE CRISPER
This is a special lattice-type box cover which maintains moisture at an optimum level. Moisture from stored food is evaporated and then condensed on the lattice, maintaining the correct balance of moisture in the box.
Double Twist Ice Tray
Allow you to get extra ice when you need some extra.
Keeps your exotic spices, condiments and nuts in a moisture-free condition .These special air tight containers , helps preserve their natural flavor and richness.
Freezer LED Lamp
Freezer LED Lamp
Ever Fresh Zone
A special large fresh zone with Moist Balance Crisper and Humidity Controller that keeps vegetables fresh.
The LG Eco-friendly initiative focuses on environmentally sustainable solutions through Eco-Design and Eco-Products, reduction of hazardous materials and addressing global climate change like Global Warming.Our product emits less carbon and don't harm the Ozone layer, so that we've a greener tomorrow!
LG refrigerators perform optimally even in low voltage conditions. They operate within the range of 100-290V & can withstand voltage fluctuations making it virtually stabilizer free.
Solar Smart Refrigerators can work on Solar Energy, however, the Solar Panel requirement may vary from model to model and need to be checked specifically. Solar Panel is not part of our product and need to be purchased separately. This feature is applicable to all “Made in India Frost Free Refrigerators”.
During defrost the power consumption iicreases by 2-3 times of rating power Hence,
- Solar Panel requirement increases by 2-3 times if run without battery system
- With battery system, the battery power utilisation increases by 2-3 times or higher
- To run an appliance through solar panel, Rating should be higher than the rated load run on solar
- Battery capacity is as per the backup requirement for the load connected
- Applicable to all Made in India Refrigerator models having Smart Inverter Compressor
How it works?
- Solar Panel generate DC voltage which intermittent in nature due to solar radiation.
- This intermittent DC voltage is converted to a fixed DC voltage with the help of Solar Charge controller.
- Running refrigerator is not possible with this DC voltage directly.
- To run refrigerator, DC to AC converter is requrored. Like Inverter, PCU or UPS (please make sure the voltage range is between 100V-290V)
- Generally battery (storage system) is used along with this DC to AC converter.
- Battery system help in managing sudden high power requiement by load.
- Solar panel rating requirement will be different for different refrigerator models, if try to run without battery system.
QUESTIONS? LET US HELP
Simply choose a support option from the icons below:
Send an Email
Call an LG Support Representative on
1800 315 9999Or
1800 180 9999
24 hrs, 7 days a week
Except national holidays
LG Electronics India Pvt. Ltd,
A Wing ( 3rd Floor )
D-3 , District Center Saket,
New Delhi -110017