During defrost the power consumption iicreases by 2-3 times of rating power Hence,
- Solar Panel requirement increases by 2-3 times if run without battery system
- With battery system, the battery power utilisation increases by 2-3 times or higher
- To run an appliance through solar panel, Rating should be higher than the rated load run on solar
- Battery capacity is as per the backup requirement for the load connected
- Applicable to all Made in India Refrigerator models having Smart Inverter Compressor
How it works?
- Solar Panel generate DC voltage which intermittent in nature due to solar radiation.
- This intermittent DC voltage is converted to a fixed DC voltage with the help of Solar Charge controller.
- Running refrigerator is not possible with this DC voltage directly.
- To run refrigerator, DC to AC converter is requrored. Like Inverter, PCU or UPS (please make sure the voltage range is between 100V-290V)
- Generally battery (storage system) is used along with this DC to AC converter.
- Battery system help in managing sudden high power requiement by load.
- Solar panel rating requirement will be different for different refrigerator models, if try to run without battery system.